i keep hearing about pre-hard mode new weapons

#1hellzyaaahhhhhhPosted 4/4/2013 11:57:04 AM
like title says i keep hearing about not limited to:

2 new bows? a repeater

a helm that is the best helm (glitched into pre-hard mode?)

so i want to know...

what the name is and req to make the items
#2LaggingRedPosted 4/4/2013 12:02:05 PM
I heard the Dragon Hornets drop the Dragon mask, but lately I heard of them popping up in the chests in the jungle biome.

Not sure about the repeater thing.
#3hellzyaaahhhhhh(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 12:08:13 PM
LaggingRed posted...
I heard the Dragon Hornets drop the Dragon mask, but lately I heard of them popping up in the chests in the jungle biome.

Not sure about the repeater thing.

any ideas on the bows?

someone said that one them is made from alot hellstone and fires spectrum arrows or something like that and takes out WoF easily

but they said it was a new bow and they found it by accident so i dont think its molten bow or w/e that hellstone bow is called....
#4RineN1Posted 4/4/2013 12:19:57 PM
Sharanga
It requires 2 Molten Furies and 10 Hellstone Bricks to make, its the one that fires those Spectral Arrows
Im on my way to make one, the recipe suddenly appeared after i made a Molten Fury... but i gotta head back to the Underworld to mine some more Hellstone, yay =.=
---
GT: RineN1. State you are from here before adding!
Waiting for: BioShock: Infinite(360) Playing: Terraria(XBLA) Watching: Seitokai Yakuindomo
#5OofreakoOPosted 4/4/2013 12:42:19 PM
RineN1 posted...
Sharanga
It requires 2 Molten Furies and 10 Hellstone Bricks to make, its the one that fires those Spectral Arrows
Im on my way to make one, the recipe suddenly appeared after i made a Molten Fury... but i gotta head back to the Underworld to mine some more Hellstone, yay =.=

yeah! it's pretty good. does a crazy amount of damage. better than cobalt repeater.
---
The ocean floor is hidden from your viewing lens.
#6WholegraineyPosted 4/4/2013 12:48:55 PM
I found a dragon helmet in a golden chest pre-hardmode
---
GT: Wholegrainey