enough

#1b33rbar0nPosted 4/10/2013 2:32:04 PM
i posted a message on someones topic and told him id help, and anyone else that wants to PLAY the game. don't spam me messages begging for FREE items, your not getting an excalibur, nor are you getting any souls from me, i don't care if i farm the bosses and i have enough to go around, its called EARNING it.
#2gunsndrosesPosted 4/10/2013 2:46:39 PM
Nice ploy for attention, eh?
---
If you don't use proper grammar, you're a communist.
-George Washington, First President of the USA
#3FurioPosted 4/10/2013 2:56:18 PM
Can I have all your items TC? I tried the game but its too hard. Also, I need to cross the street to get home later tonight. Can you hold my hand? I'm scared.
#4b33rbar0n(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 7:05:09 PM
thanks for attitude a**, i rarely post on gamefaqs, all i was saying is if you send me a message that i said ill play a game with, not give you free end game s***, it gets irritating. not a ploy for attention, its stating my opinion, am i not allowed to do that on the internet? has that became against the law?
#5luckylewis123Posted 4/11/2013 3:39:12 PM
calm down man take a chill ocram will fix it for you I have dragon armour my mates ask me 4 it all the time
---
---Life is what you make it
#6Tramonto83Posted 4/11/2013 3:49:47 PM
gunsndroses posted...
Nice ploy for attention, eh?

Exactly.
How is whining on a forum about people wanting all your amazing stuff going to help you? It's only going to attract much more attention.
---
The cake is a miserable little pile of secrets!
#7ssjmatthewPosted 4/11/2013 3:57:24 PM
Tc is gonna blow a blood vessel.
---
If a woman sleeps with 10 men she's a slut, but if a man does it..........
He's gay, definitely gay.
#8danny21Posted 4/11/2013 4:06:32 PM
Sounds like a fun person to play games with. They will be cursing you out the second you do something they see as wrong.
#9DrCiddPosted 4/11/2013 4:09:30 PM
TC, you're just assuming the worst of everyone without even giving a chance.

I've added a ton of people from here and have not once been asked for freebies or handouts.
I've been approached about trades, and people asking for help, but you're just making yourself look bad.
Besides, you know what happens when you assume.
---
I used to think my brain was my favorite part of my body...Then I realized what was making me think that!
#10PutHaggarInSFPosted 4/11/2013 4:17:04 PM
Why don't you tell him instead and not post pointless topics.
---
http://i.minus.com/iyi2ItPQPd3Pm.gif Marn liiiiike
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided