Creating Character Classes

#1HalfchaosnovaPosted 4/11/2013 6:25:06 AM
As the title says, just trying to think of creating character classes (via putting items in chests). Only thought of 1 so far. Any suggestions are welcomed.

Ninja
Ninja Vanity Set
Shurikens
Throwing Knifes
Magic Dagger
Swiftness Potion
Archery Potion (if the damage from knifes and shuriken count as ranged?)
Water Walking Potion
Invisibility Potion
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Halfchaosnova
#2hellzyaaahhhhhhPosted 4/11/2013 6:46:43 AM
useing the Vanity Sets

you could make alot classes its just gearing them with what they need

you could make mario
it has off color of his outfit and the game has a fire flower
that shoots fireballs (act much like mario)
no idea what class mario would be in

(outcast) hero (purple link)
hero clothes + a sword idk golden sword works best here
(looks alot like legend of zelda link to past)

^but base ideas is there as for general classes

you could just use armor in vanity slot you like
to make a knight
and mage has some vanity gear mixed with a rare mob magic hat
(sorta looks like a black mage from final fantasy games)
but i only seen pictures of the robe so i have no idea if its still that color

and you could figure a way to make cloud from FF7 no idea on outfit but we do have a sword thats droped by WoF that looks like his
#3DrCiddPosted 4/11/2013 8:02:59 AM
Don't forget for Link you should have an enchanted boomerang or a flamarang.
As well as the grappling hook. (Hookshot anyone?) Hermes boots, a bow, and a few stacks of bombs. Bombs have always been a part of his arsenal. For retro flavor, you could give him a water candle, too. (Kudos to anyone who gets it) You could also give him a flail if you want to base him off the twilight princess Link.

And Mario should always use a hammer as his base weapon. Don't forget to give him a shiny red balloon to coincide with his jumping prowess.

Iron Man MK I
Molten Armor, Rocket boots, lucky horseshoe, space gun and/or laser rifle as they are the closest weapons you can get to a repulsor.

Royal guard
Gold Armor, Trident, Cobalt shield, Gold Sword, Thorn potions, Ironskin potions and Regeneration potions. Can't think of anything else right off the top of my head for this one.

Oh yeah, I had another idea for TC's ninja class. You could also give him spiky balls.
Since Ninja were known to use something similar, called caltrops. http://i.imgur.com/6hE6UjU.jpg And a magic mirror. To simulate the smoke bomb/disappearing act that they tend to use a lot.
---
I used to think my brain was my favorite part of my body...Then I realized what was making me think that!
#4Halfchaosnova(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 8:32:00 AM
:D Great ideas. Thank you very much. Its gave me a lot of new ideas.
---
Website & Terraria Shop List: http://www.gamedragoon.com/index.php/forum/shops/35-halfchaosnova-s-shop-list#94
#5Falchion_36Posted 4/11/2013 8:46:26 AM
Final Fantasy's Dragoon Class.

wear Shadow armor in the vanity slot, wield a spear type weapon (Gugnir if you got it) with Rocket boots, Cloud in a balloon, Lucky Horseshoe (you will need it) and keep a stock of feather fall potions ( or gravity potions to achieve extra height)
---
XBL: Ziro Limits
#6Halfchaosnova(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2013 8:47:53 AM
Falchion_36 posted...
Final Fantasy's Dragoon Class.

wear Shadow armor in the vanity slot, wield a spear type weapon (Gugnir if you got it) with Rocket boots, Cloud in a balloon, Lucky Horseshoe (you will need it) and keep a stock of feather fall potions ( or gravity potions to achieve extra height)

I already thought of that :D

I kinda played through thinking of using jump on slimes heh heh. At the time I was doing that though, I had a dark lance. Now I have a Tonbogiri.
---
Website & Terraria Shop List: http://www.gamedragoon.com/index.php/forum/shops/35-halfchaosnova-s-shop-list#94
#7SabramPosted 4/11/2013 11:29:04 AM
Archangel

Silver Armor in Vanity Set
Angel Wings
Silver Bow with Fire Arrows
Fiery Greatsword
---
Official Switch Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram
#8Roxas_1124Posted 4/11/2013 12:08:54 PM
Tyrael from Diablo 3.

Mythril armor and pants
Mythril hood
Angel wings and
Excalibur

Cross necklace just for the feeling that you're close to god.
---
GT- CWest2424
White 2 FC - 5072 3658 0559
#9DrCiddPosted 4/11/2013 12:31:09 PM
This one's mostly a joke class, but I still thought I should post it.
Foot Soldier (Aka Cannon Fodder)
Copper Armor, Wooden Sword
---
I used to think my brain was my favorite part of my body...Then I realized what was making me think that!
#10Warablo13Posted 4/11/2013 7:06:01 PM
I am kinda playing as Dracula/Vampire.. Going to use Tux vanity set and either a rose or sunglasses..