PC update 1.2 coming to consoles eventually

#1Zang_BaPosted 5/24/2013 10:19:32 AM
http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/new-content-updates-planned-for-terraria-on-consoles.100622/

Good to know the consoles will be getting them. I'll be excited to redo Dracula's castle with all the new building materials and future projects.
---
PSN: ZangBa - www.youtube.com/user/ZangBa2 -
- http://www.twitch.tv/emp_snoop_dogg - Gameplay and stuff.
#2whodeynotdatPosted 5/24/2013 12:42:25 PM
You just made my day! I was afraid I might have to invest in the PC version because the next update looks awesome but this solves all my worries.
---
Question of the year: Terraria or Minecraft?
My condolences to Boston. Teddy Kreamer,An American Inspiration. Currently playing: Terraria, NBA2k13, Black ops 2
#3lanelazerbeamPosted 5/24/2013 3:15:02 PM
whodeynotdat posted...
You just made my day! I was afraid I might have to invest in the PC version because the next update looks awesome but this solves all my worries.

(Coming from the PS3 Terraria board) This was exactly what I thought.
---
If true: Official Chinese Dragon of the pokemon x/y boards
PSN:i-am-steve5 I'm on friday and saturday nights, only playing Terraria
#4TempestiumPosted 5/24/2013 7:39:33 PM
What a nice surprise.
---
GT: Tempestium
#5pballer86Posted 5/27/2013 5:28:30 PM
I just happened to see this on the website and came here to share..I'm very excited..this game is already so incredible and i can't put it down. This will keep me busy until the new consoles launch (if i even decide to get them)...
---
GT: threefiftyzzz
#6Mohawk_BravoPosted 5/28/2013 12:15:07 AM
I don't understand. What will it effect?
#7LokiISPPosted 5/28/2013 7:43:48 AM
At least some - though 505 did not confirm ALL (nor did they deny it) - of the 1.2 PC update content will eventually make its way to consoles.

As yet unanswered:
How much of the content (all? Most? Some?)
When?
Will it cost anything?

Still, great news! :)
---
Those who are victorious plan effectively and change decisively. They are like a great river that maintains its course but adjusts its flow." ~Sun Tzu
#8The DeadpoolPosted 5/28/2013 1:07:58 PM
Mohawk_Bravo posted...
I don't understand. What will it effect?

A lot. New weapons, new wings, new NPCs, more Vanity clothes, more things to do with Snow and ice and silt. And waterfalls. And moss.

Also, more character creation options.
---
We are living in a world today where lemonade is made from artificial flavors and furniture polish is made from real lemons.
#9Mohawk_BravoPosted 5/28/2013 2:05:49 PM
Is there anywhere that lists any of the specifics?
#10Nemesis_489Posted 5/28/2013 2:24:45 PM
Mohawk_Bravo posted...
Is there anywhere that lists any of the specifics?

No I'm afraid, the specifics aren't even complete for the PC version.