Would like to play with more people

#1KnightRoadPosted 6/10/2013 8:42:14 AM
I've played for about 2 weeks now. I just killed the big eye for the first time, and he just randomly popped up. I have all the starting armor sets up to Gold, and have at least 5 npcs in my little town. I just started getting down to hell, but my Gold sword doesn't really cut it. I've made a demonite axe on accident when I was trying to see what I could craft with demonite ore by talking to my starter npc, and my axe was born lol. Well, I feel like I'm at the point where I need to start killing bosses, goblins, do events, etc. If anyone would like to help/join me, and teach me a few things that I may have missed, please let me know. Oh, I would like to start using Ranged weps, and magic if possible..

Sorry for this much text lol

Thank you for your time,
#2xBrokenShadowzzPosted 6/10/2013 12:12:22 PM
Add me on xbox GT: xBrokenShadowzz
I would like to start a brand new world and player :) would you like to start fresh with me?
#3BTipsPosted 6/11/2013 8:48:18 AM
GT in sig
---
PSN BTips_ /GT: Prototype BTips/NNID: GamerBTips (message me on GF if you want to add)
FC: 1075 - 2163 - 7707
#4StiqetasticPosted 6/11/2013 9:08:54 AM
You offered to help with my corruption project, I still have yet to hear from you as far as getting your gamertag from you! I left you mine as well and even PM'd it to you!

Like I said, I'd love to help you out / play sometime, but I really can't do that unless you post your gamertag, or message me on mine! (which is in my signature, still)
---
XBL: Stiqe
#5KnightRoad(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2013 1:51:36 PM
Sorry about that hahah, GT: Blade Jackson, and I'm putting it in my SIG :)
---
---
GT: Blade Jackson
#6spideyredxPosted 6/13/2013 8:04:38 PM
Hey, you can add me: "CyberFire XZ". I'd love to help with pretty much anything and I don't really have any terraria friends yet.
#7TrueHeero69Posted 6/14/2013 11:06:26 AM
Ill get up on this... I prefer to join others however...
Name in sig

Anyone can add me
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Heero69
PSN: lucius_paine. N3DS: Heero 1891-1168-6775