What happens in the end? *spoilers*

#1DepoinvilPosted 3/19/2014 5:59:12 AM
I've bought and finished every Ninja Gaiden game except this one because it looks like **** and the reviews seem to agree with me. I have no intention of playing it but I am interested in finding out what happens. Does Yaiba get his rematch with Hayabusa? What happens?
---
''Do you know what kind of damage a steel boot can do to prepubescent testicles?'' -- Jack Flowers
#2redroses_4lifePosted 3/19/2014 9:12:58 AM(edited)
Ryu and Yaiba rematch, though Ryu sympathizes with Yaiba and tries to get him to stop fighting and help him instead, Yaiba doesn't care and starts to think he is winning the fight, however Ryu turns the tables instantly and curbstomps Yaiba.

Another rematch, though Ryu only cares about stopping the zombie outbreak and not about Yaiba, so he is fighting Yaiba and destroying the zombie area thingy at the same time. It ends in a stalemate since Ryu stops to save Momiji from falling to her death, which gives Yaiba the opening to kill Ryu since he can't save Momiji and defend himself from Yaiba at the same time, instead Yaiba gets sick of being ordered around by his "boss", and instead helps Ryu save Momiji. Ryu says he knew Yaiba was a good guy all along, though Yaiba says he didn't save them because he is a good guy and ends up fainting from exhaustion.

He wakes up and then goes to kill his "boss" since that was his plan all along after he rematched with Ryu.

At the end thanks to Ryu giving him a book with a cure on how to stop the zombie outbreak, Yaiba manages to cure the world and then he goes traveling through to another dimension on this dinosaur in space.
---
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Who could possibly fight us?
#3Depoinvil(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 7:15:26 PM
Ah. Thank you, sir.
---
''Do you know what kind of damage a steel boot can do to prepubescent testicles?'' -- Jack Flowers
#4DrunkBeardGuyPosted 3/19/2014 11:48:05 PM
redroses_4life posted...
Yaiba manages to cure the world and then he goes traveling through to another dimension on this dinosaur in space.

lmao

This game is too stupid
---
I am Sam Fisher. I am a Splinter Cell.
http://i.imgur.com/BFhzC7D.png
#51111qqPosted 3/20/2014 12:36:24 AM
if the dinosaur was raptor jesus then that ending would have been epic.
---
Windows has detected that you are using a Microsoft product and is forced to shutdown.
One man's Blasphemy is another man's commandment !
#6Game JesterPosted 3/20/2014 1:23:38 AM
Allow me to correct some of this.

redroses_4life posted...
...instead Yaiba gets sick of being ordered around by his "boss", and instead helps Ryu save Momiji.

Yaiba does not intentionally help Ryu, just clearing that up.
...he is a good guy and ends up fainting from exhaustion.

He does not pass out from exhaustion, he dies due to previously ripping out the power core/bomb that was keeping him alive.
At the end thanks to Ryu giving him a book with a cure on how to stop the zombie outbreak...

Though Ryu let him have the book when he was saving Momiji he threw it away, Monday later reveals that when Yaiba looked through the book the info was recorded to his brain by his cyber eye. They both team up to sell the cure at a premium.
#7redroses_4lifePosted 3/20/2014 4:52:06 AM
Game Jester posted...
Allow me to correct some of this.

redroses_4life posted...
...instead Yaiba gets sick of being ordered around by his "boss", and instead helps Ryu save Momiji.

Yaiba does not intentionally help Ryu, just clearing that up.
...he is a good guy and ends up fainting from exhaustion.

He does not pass out from exhaustion, he dies due to previously ripping out the power core/bomb that was keeping him alive.
At the end thanks to Ryu giving him a book with a cure on how to stop the zombie outbreak...

Though Ryu let him have the book when he was saving Momiji he threw it away, Monday later reveals that when Yaiba looked through the book the info was recorded to his brain by his cyber eye. They both team up to sell the cure at a premium.

Sweet, thanks. Honestly I didn't know what was going on most the time.
---
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Who could possibly fight us?
#8DrunkBeardGuyPosted 3/20/2014 12:36:37 PM
It's pretty hilarious how unbelievably unlikable and pansy Yaiba really is. Dude talks so much **** and has nothing to back it up with.

Especially when the person he's trash talking could destroy him in seconds.
---
http://i.imgur.com/FSVPr42.jpg
More topics from this board...
Dlc questionkasim1986112/27 6:17PM