"Future Bayonetta Games Could Continue Exclusively With Nintendo"

#81Gage59Posted 7/24/2014 2:07:27 PM
I own a ps4 also my friend. Some people just wont understand but it is highly more likely that a third party such as square-enix would port there game over if the wii u was selling better but then again Im not aware who paid for it because I could care less.
#82Gage59Posted 7/24/2014 2:08:27 PM
Im betting it was square-enix cause they have money.
#83Ixbran(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 12:30:14 AM
Gage59 posted...
Im betting it was square-enix cause they have money.

Yea i imagine this would be a major contributing factor.
#84Munkie742Posted 8/6/2014 3:28:55 AM
I bought a Wii U just for this game because once I saw the Bayonetta 2 gameplay footage I just couldn't control myself. And it's a plus that I'll get to play Hyrule Warriors as well, big Dynasty Warriors fan. So it is what it is, at the end of the day I play games not consoles and don't care that much that it's Wii U exclusive.

I mean people shouldn't hate on Platinum games for being exclusive to Nintendo now. Because if it wasn't for Nintendo then we probably would have never even seen Bayonetta 2. In fact, the series would probably be dead. And what Bayonetta fan would want that?
#85Sephivengeance9Posted 8/6/2014 4:54:17 AM
Munkie742 posted...
I bought a Wii U just for this game because once I saw the Bayonetta 2 gameplay footage I just couldn't control myself. And it's a plus that I'll get to play Hyrule Warriors as well, big Dynasty Warriors fan. So it is what it is, at the end of the day I play games not consoles and don't care that much that it's Wii U exclusive.

I mean people shouldn't hate on Platinum games for being exclusive to Nintendo now. Because if it wasn't for Nintendo then we probably would have never even seen Bayonetta 2. In fact, the series would probably be dead. And what Bayonetta fan would want that?

To clarify something here for you. Platinum themselves aren't developing exclusively for Nintendo, they just go where the money is, hence the reason behind the existence of Scalebound.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#86FireElmoPosted 8/6/2014 5:05:58 AM
Sephivengeance9 posted...
Munkie742 posted...

To clarify something here for you. Platinum themselves aren't developing exclusively for Nintendo, they just go where the money is, hence the reason behind the existence of Scalebound.

Exactly Idk why people act like Platinum is some loyal lap dog to Nintendo. They follow wherever the check comes from. I remember people on the Wii U boards acted like Platinum had something to owe Nintendo to bring Legend of Korra to the Wii U.

I'm excited to see what Scalebound will be about though!
---
"As Long As There's Music, I'll Keep On Dancing!!" ~Bayonetta
#87Munkie742Posted 8/6/2014 8:45:31 AM
Sephivengeance9 posted...
Munkie742 posted...

That should have said "people shouldn't hate on Platinum games for Bayonetta 2* being exclusive to Nintendo now." I'm aware that Nintendo doesn't own Platinum games but they did pick up Bayonetta 2 after SEGA cancelled it. And the fact that SEGA still owns the IP for Bayonetta they probably had some say in who the Publisher, after them, would be.
#88GreenKnight127Posted 8/6/2014 8:53:39 AM
And they will continue to sell terribly until they realize they need port in order to profit.

I drink your tears.
---
~Gamefaqs logic: Q: If it's so obviously a troll topic...why are you responding to it? A: "Because I have to tell them it's a troll topic!" *facepalm*
#89Ixbran(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2014 4:49:57 PM
Highly unlikely, considering the fact that Sega is currently in a contract with Nintendo to make several Nintendo exclusive games just for Nintendo consoles for a few years. Bayonetta 2 could easily could have been included into that contract when Nintendo offered to fund Bayonetta 2's development.

Bayonetta 2 will never be ported to another console since it was Nintendos money going into its creation. Get your head out of your butt, so you can enjoy drinking your own tears as they slide down your cheeks and straight into that **** filled mouth of yours.
#90GreenKnight127Posted 8/7/2014 6:04:11 PM
Ixbran posted...
Highly unlikely, considering the fact that Sega is currently in a contract with Nintendo to make several Nintendo exclusive games just for Nintendo consoles for a few years. Bayonetta 2 could easily could have been included into that contract when Nintendo offered to fund Bayonetta 2's development.

Bayonetta 2 will never be ported to another console since it was Nintendos money going into its creation. Get your head out of your butt, so you can enjoy drinking your own tears as they slide down your cheeks and straight into that **** filled mouth of yours.

If they ever hope to make any money, they're gunna hafta port Bayo eventually.

That's just how it works.

As if everyone and their mom doesn't already know Nintendo is developing this. Doesn't change the fact that if they want it to sell well, it's gunna hafta port, because the WiiU is a total failure.

Bayo 3 will be multiplatform....followed by the inevitable Trilogy combo pack that is multiplatform.

Might be 7 years away, but doesn't change the fact that it's gunna happen.

Can't wait to see the sales figures.
---
~Gamefaqs logic: Q: If it's so obviously a troll topic...why are you responding to it? A: "Because I have to tell them it's a troll topic!" *facepalm*