Are there still people complaining that this isn't coming out on PS3/360/PS4/One

#31Zed7777ZR1Posted 8/2/2014 10:47:14 AM
After the let down I got from DMC as a hack and slash game , I hoped this game would make it to Playstation 3 or 4. Since tehre isn't a decent game running this genre recently.

However , its just anotehr game I'll look away from. There's only one decent controller and that's the PS controller. So Wii players , have fun.
#32UbberDevilPosted 8/2/2014 3:04:04 PM
Zed7777ZR1 posted...
After the let down I got from DMC as a hack and slash game , I hoped this game would make it to Playstation 3 or 4. Since tehre isn't a decent game running this genre recently.

However , its just anotehr game I'll look away from. There's only one decent controller and that's the PS controller. So Wii players , have fun.

What about Metal Gear Rising?
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#33MushroomMuncherPosted 8/2/2014 3:26:37 PM
Dersu_Uzala posted...
I still think that a Sigma-like expanded edition will be ported to PS4/One by the end of 2016.

I don't think the original Bayonetta had that.

Also you must wanna wait a damn long time then, it still might not happen by then.
---
You're not dominant until you dominate everything.
http://i.imgur.com/ddyLVul.png
#34Zed7777ZR1Posted 8/2/2014 4:53:54 PM
UbberDevil posted...
Zed7777ZR1 posted...

What about Metal Gear Rising?

Oh right. I guess it didn't leave much of an impression on me to forget it. But it was a good game. >_<
#35vashkeyPosted 8/6/2014 5:16:23 AM
As another user said, while Im not too keen on WiiU I'd rather it come out on WiiU thanks to Nintendo than to not come out at all. I'm pretty much getting a Wii so that I can play Bayonetta 2.
#36vashkeyPosted 8/6/2014 5:19:00 AM
And to those holding out for a port, don't get your hopes up. Nintendo has personally invested a lot in the game. They probably have some amount of rights to it. Same happened with Twin Snakes. Nintendo personally invested in that project and it stayed on the Gamecube.