You guys should be mad at Sony & MS for turning it down, NOT PG or Nintendo.

#1Shinobi120Posted 9/14/2012 9:02:05 AM
It's hilarious that there are very angry 360/PS3 fans out there (mostly PS3 fans), that haven't even bought the 1st game to begin with, that are mad that this sequel is a Wii U exclusive, & wants PG's & Nintendo's heads without learning the truth.

If they really want to be mad at someone, it should be Sony & Microsoft, not Platinum Games or Nintendo. Platinum Games are the ones who offered a sequel to be made for the PS3 & 360, & both Sony & Microsoft turned a blind eye to it, while Nintendo was the one who help funded PG for it. If it weren't for Nintendo, then this sequel wouldn't have been made at all.

I'm very thankful that there is even a sequel, & I'm very thankful that Nintendo has stepped up to help PG out with it, unlike Sony or Microsoft.
#2masa8munePosted 9/14/2012 9:04:14 AM
i agree.
they act really childish.
---
rumors about bleach getting cancelled,hope its just a rumor.
#3Hvv0l24n9Posted 9/14/2012 9:06:53 AM
Shinobi120 posted...
It's hilarious that there are very angry 360/PS3 fans out there (mostly PS3 fans), that haven't even bought the 1st game to begin with, that are mad that this sequel is a Wii U exclusive, & wants PG's & Nintendo's heads without learning the truth.

If they really want to be mad at someone, it should be Sony & Microsoft, not Platinum Games or Nintendo. Platinum Games are the ones who offered a sequel to be made for the PS3 & 360, & both Sony & Microsoft turned a blind eye to it, while Nintendo was the one who help funded PG for it. If it weren't for Nintendo, then this sequel wouldn't have been made at all.

I'm very thankful that there is even a sequel, & I'm very thankful that Nintendo has stepped up to help PG out with it, unlike Sony or Microsoft.

There is no proof that Sony or Microsoft turned anything down.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#4FormlessGodPosted 9/14/2012 9:14:06 AM
mostly PS3 fans
that haven't even bought the 1st game to begin with
Platinum Games are the ones who offered a sequel to be made for the PS3 & 360, & both Sony & Microsoft turned a blind eye to it

<citation needed>
#5Goul111Posted 9/14/2012 9:41:45 AM
The fact that its on Wii U and not PS3 and X360 is more than enough information. This game was supposed to be announced at TGS2011 but Sega wasn't ready to announce it, and one year later around May, a slew of Sega's games, most we had no idea were in production, were just cancelled before they we even announced to the public. Microsoft doesn't give two ****s about anything Japanese because they can't get their system to sell over there so the other option is Sony, and more than likely they turn it down since the game is on Nintendo now. This kind of information is nothing that someone who isn't in the Video Game Industry would know about unless it was released to public.
---
Sengoku Basara for the new Toonami Block, spread the word.
#6Nate_DihldorffPosted 9/14/2012 9:43:37 AM
>"Bayonetta is a trademark of SEGA Corporation. All rights reserved."
>Sequel was turned down by Sony and Microsoft.

Lolwut? Do you even know how things work?
---
Random GameFAQs user in regards to a used game: "No tutorial since its from GameStop."
#7Nate_DihldorffPosted 9/14/2012 9:46:30 AM
Goul111 posted...
The fact that its on Wii U and not PS3 and X360 is more than enough information. This game was supposed to be announced at TGS2011 but Sega wasn't ready to announce it, and one year later around May, a slew of Sega's games, most we had no idea were in production, were just cancelled before they we even announced to the public. Microsoft doesn't give two ****s about anything Japanese because they can't get their system to sell over there so the other option is Sony, and more than likely they turn it down since the game is on Nintendo now. This kind of information is nothing that someone who isn't in the Video Game Industry would know about unless it was released to public.

SEGA wasn't shopping around for a publisher to their game. SEGA cancelled a game that they own but felt wasn't going to sell. Nintendo went shopping for a 3rd party game to publish. The rest can be filled in.

Also, this-

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/06/13/nintendo-open-to-unprecedented-third-party-partnerships-for-wii-u/
---
Random GameFAQs user in regards to a used game: "No tutorial since its from GameStop."