Bayonetta 2 no more wiiu exclusive

#1Sephirothe88Posted 10/31/2013 6:33:20 PM
http://www.gamereactor.es/noticias/75694/Nintendo+borra+Bayonetta+2+de+su+tr%E1iler+de+exclusivas+Wii+U/
nintendo eliminates every trace of Bayonetta 2 from their "Exclusive wiiu games trailers" video.
If you guys needed any more confirmation of it going to the better consoles, there you have it.
---
KDF, always and forever
inb4deleted/closedbyxboxlover
#2MushroomMuncherPosted 10/31/2013 6:57:54 PM(edited)
Mhm. Saw this coming from a mile away.
1. This is only from one trailer of one country. It could mean a delay or anything.
2. Bayonetta 2 is published and funded by Nintendo yadda yadda yadda you've heard this a million times.
3. Spain is a very religious country. Bayonetta has you killing angels. I'm pretty sure Ninty doesn't want Spanish lawyers on their asses.
4. This is bait.

EDIT: Has it really gotten to the point where trolls have gotten so desperate for any evidence of this game being ported they have to use links to websites that are made of a language THEY CAN'T EVEN SPEAK!? LMFAO
---
Comparing Puppeteer to Wonderful 101 is like comparing guinea pigs to pianos. ~ MarioABDL
#3Sephirothe88(Topic Creator)Posted 10/31/2013 7:38:19 PM
¿Y quien dice que no puedo hablar castellano, eh?

1) EVERY "Esclusive wiiu games trailers" video had cut out Bayonetta 2.
2) As was RE4, RE:R. Also see: Mass Effect 1, Ninja Gaiden series.
3) Yes, Spain is a very religious country. If you live in the 70s. So stop talking about something you have clearly no idea about.
4) LE EPIC MAYMAY LE EPIC FUNNY LE EPIC RANDUMB.
---
KDF, always and forever
inb4deleted/closedbyxboxlover
#4MushroomMuncherPosted 10/31/2013 8:40:07 PM
Sephirothe88 posted...

3) Yes, Spain is a very religious country. If you live in the 70s. So stop talking about something you have clearly no idea about.

I bet you 10 bucks he just put this through Google Translate.
1) Lol nope. Pics or it didn't happen. I've seen others that have had it, so yeah. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwOJyKxPt1s
2) WTF. NONE of those were funded nor published by Nintendo (Besides Razors Edge, but they didn't even publish it in every country) Also I love how desperate all the trolls have gotten and they bring up those same games every time.
3) AKA has no argument so he pulls an insult. Charming
4)You sir need to calm down.

Stop being butthurt over an exclusive game and just buy a Wii U.
---
Comparing Puppeteer to Wonderful 101 is like comparing guinea pigs to pianos. ~ MarioABDL
#5OracleGunnerPosted 11/1/2013 7:05:51 AM
Sephirothe88 posted...

Claro, como si el castellano es el unico español que hay.

1) That is interesting, can't wait for the eventual twitter storm about this.
2) And? So some games that were considered exclusives got turned into multiplatform releases. I've yet to see a Twin Snakes or Jade Empire multiplatform release.
3) I'm not going to comment on this because it's partially true.
4) Still published and funded by Nintendo.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse. ppl who got it:2
The official Tlaloc of the SMT IV board.
#6magiciandudePosted 11/1/2013 11:36:38 AM
So..Nintendo gave it the okay for it to be released on other systems?
#7RevOn_DXPosted 11/1/2013 3:01:28 PM
If that were really the case, don't you think the major media outlets would be all over it? Hell, it's not even on Neogaf and they went nuts the last time! Some people here... :T
---
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!
#8Sephivengeance9Posted 11/2/2013 9:42:20 AM
This topic is very reminiscent of the old "signs of an MGS4 port?" threads... good times.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#9Fenrir-JuubiPosted 11/3/2013 5:58:30 PM
Hideki Kamiya's answer:

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/hideki-kamiya-is-really-fed-up-with-fanboys-begging-for-bayonetta-2-on-other-consoles.453487331/
---
"Now, struggle! Suffer! Kill! Show me! Dance around like the little Xbots you are! Your sad, wretched screams will open up the FIFTH CONSOLE WAR!"
#10SuperPunx64Posted 11/5/2013 9:30:13 AM
I just want to play the game I don't care what it comes out on.
---
DANGANRONPA COMING TO VITA IN 2014! http://i.imgur.com/cFr7CDp.jpg
The Crownless King is still one of the most awesome nicknames ever.