are people still mad about this being on wii u?

#11serpentaurusPosted 4/11/2014 3:50:57 AM
OriginalGen posted...
Unfortunately yes, Psycho SOny Cronies who started with ps2 as well as some Xbox fanatics who started with that system (though they're not nearly as bad) don't like the fact that they know far less than us 25+ year gaming veterans. They refuse to acknowledge anything else other than their company system as being good & it's this bias "brand association" mindset that sets them back from the rest of us.

I will always chose Nintendo over the other 2 EVERY time...but I don't let this fact prevent me from playing good games that are only on other systems. They have yet to also learn & respect this mindset.

how the **** is related being 25 years old gamer with buying a terrible console that has like 3 games? lol I started with classic gameboy you neckbeard and now have extra money to buy at least 10 Wiiu, still very mad at the situation.
---
Now playing: UMvC3, SSF4 AE 2012, Sonic Racing Transformed
#12tapohPosted 4/11/2014 4:42:52 AM
Ixbran posted...
Haters gonna hate, thats all there is too it really.

Personally I prefer her new hair cut over her old one, her old hair cut made it look like she had a penis coming out the top of her head, with red stringy jiz flailing from the tip

I think that's commonly referred to as blood. As long as we're putting weird mental images out there.
---
"Fair is fair."
#13goldwPosted 4/16/2014 8:19:17 PM(edited)
I'm mad that my Wii U is falling into disuse, since this game isn't out, yet.

I bought the damn thing for this game. Still irritated about that too.
---
Mega Blaziken is a Blaziken that has achieved true sereneness as a warrior in it's timeless fight against Colonel Sanders. - Flame552
#14Dark SymphonyPosted 4/16/2014 9:44:21 PM
I dopn't know why people think waxing ignorance defames others.

Bayonetta came out on PS3 and the 3sizzle, right? OK. So people into those consoles got the game.

Now they're still into those consoles but this game isn't coming out on them. So they are upset because they want the game on the console they have bought and enjoy.

Hard? It can't be. I would imagine Wii-U owners would be upset if this game suddenly was announced to not be a Wii-U title. You'd be upset because you want to play it on the console you enjoy and that's reasonable.

Heck, make a topic here about the game potentially going multi-platform. You will REALLY see irrational fandom then. People hate that prospect for some reason.

As far as her hair... Geez, people need to stop trying to combat petty complaints with petty complaints.

It's simple... They designed a character hoping that design would appeal to certain people of some type. It did. It's inane to think that fans of the game were not fans of the elements of the character and that INCLUDES looks.

Then they made some drastic changes to the look. The people who liked the original look a lot are upset about the change. Not because they are crazy but because they became fans of the character and all of her qualities like the game's designers intended with the first game. It's not petty and it certainly does matter. Otherwise why even have characters?
#15UbberDevilPosted 4/22/2014 10:24:06 PM
Phantom_Nook posted...
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
No I am mad at the horrible haircut

yeah I asked that too. nice to see people still being upset over **** that doesn't matter.

holy s***, Coyote is still trolling these boards? It's been over a year, hasn't it?
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2
#16ViniciusFernandPosted 4/24/2014 2:14:40 PM
Dark Symphony posted...
Heck, make a topic here about the game potentially going multi-platform. You will REALLY see irrational fandom then. People hate that prospect for some reason.

People get irrational because we know that this game is not going multiplat, and people are still being irrational about it, and them they make 100 topics about how it's going to be multi and it get's annoying really fast.
#17Dragon NexusPosted 5/4/2014 5:49:02 PM
OriginalGen posted...
They refuse to acknowledge anything else other than their company system as being good

OriginalGen posted...
I will always chose Nintendo over the other 2 EVERY time

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#18Humanoid_SharksPosted 5/14/2014 8:38:31 PM
I'm mad that I now own a system still in the box that I forget is in the back of my coat closet. I bought it specifically for this and SMT x Fire Emblem. I don't know which comes out first, but hopefully I'll remember about them.
---
''In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.''
-Hunter S. Thompson
#19MurphysGhostPosted 5/19/2014 5:33:28 AM
I was never mad at Platinum. Disappointed, sure. I probably won't get to play the game.

But M$ or Sony or Konami or anyone else could've stepped up to the plate and helped get Bayo 2 made, and none of them did. Nintendo did. So good for Nintendo, and I'm always happy for any sort of funding that goes Platinum's way. Whatever keeps those guys working is good for gaming.

The one bit of concern is just how badly W101 did. I'm sure Bayo 2 will sell better than that, but it needs to be A LOT better. Haven't played it myself (no Wii U) but everything I've read / watched has looked pretty good. All you folks looking for a game to play while waiting for this should check it out! :)
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#20OriginalGenPosted 5/19/2014 6:53:48 PM(edited)
Dragon Nexus posted...
OriginalGen posted...
They refuse to acknowledge anything else other than their company system as being good

OriginalGen posted...
I will always chose Nintendo over the other 2 EVERY time

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Did I say that I DON'T ALSO own a ps system or play games on other Non Nintendo systems? No I never did say that so I suggest you use your head more before misquoting people...your credibility suffers greatly when you quote without thinking.
---
Wii U NNID: Vorash_Kadan
PSN ps3/vita (ps3 doesn't work & can't afford to fix or buy a new one right now): Nintendo_Gamer