Off Topic: what are y'all's thoughts on Bayonetta's chances appearing in SSB4?

#11FireElmoPosted 4/15/2014 7:21:37 AM
Sinful_Desire posted...
ignoring the fact that kayima doesnt want her in SSB
her moves are far too sexual,complicated,and brutal to be on ssb,no?
i mean the demon summons,naughty poses,etc

granted they could not add any of that but then she wouldnt be bayo

Exactly. A which who gets naked for the majority of her attacks, summons guillotines, spiked treadmills, and even the wooden pony to tear enemies to shreds, swears a good amount of times, poses in sexual manners with crotches in your face, and shes gonna be in a Nintendo get together with Mario and Zelda? Yeah that is not going to happen.
---
"As Long As There's Music, I'll Keep On Dancing!!" ~Bayonetta
#12slave1306Posted 4/15/2014 5:38:23 PM
maybe the little baby bayonetta will appear :)
---
#13ExternicaPosted 4/16/2014 6:37:52 AM
FireElmo posted...
A which who gets naked for the majority of her attacks

Which can be avoided if Bayonette wears proper clothing. Think of the majority of her costumes. If Bayo dresses up as Jeanne, in her gym outfit, her kimono, the umbran battle gear and some other, she wouldn't strip herself naked even if she used her finishers that used up all the hair she used as a suit.

As for the attacks, how violent is Metal Gear? No, I'm asking out of curiousity, I never played any MGS.
And still, one of Snake's grab attack looked like he's breaking his enemy's neck, as well as using mines, grenades and I believe a grenade launcher as an ultra smash. So I wouldn't say the violence in her attacks are too much of an issue.
I mean, there are explosives in this game and all they do is knocking the enemy back, instead of turning the characters into confetti.

Her oversexualisation on the other hand is a problem, for the usually kid friendly Nintendo.
#14Sinful_DesirePosted 4/16/2014 7:13:21 PM
comparing simple explosions to "her attacks summon guillotines, spiked treadmills, and even the wooden pony to tear enemies to shreds,"not to mention the demons mauling her foes.

cmon? as much as id luv to see bayo put zss on that wooden horse..
---
3DS fc: Heavenly,3909-7888-5353
Perfect Egg move Riolu 4 trade
#15ExternicaPosted 4/17/2014 3:38:20 AM
Sinful_Desire posted...
comparing simple explosions to "her attacks summon guillotines, spiked treadmills, and even the wooden pony to tear enemies to shreds,"not to mention the demons mauling her foes.

cmon? as much as id luv to see bayo put zss on that wooden horse..

Then how about this:
Being sliced, stabbed, burned alive, run over by cars or other vehicles, assaulted with giant hammers, thrown into an acid pit, taking a bath in hot lava, being eaten by a ladybug-like creature, bitten by a giant chimera, electrocution, being blown up... well, did I forget something? Oh, yes, falling from great altitude.
I still think I missed a few things.
If SSB would bother showing the aftermaths of those attacks, the series would be quite gruesome.

As for the demon's she summons, I'd say they're a bit too OP for being used in a regular attack, unless it's a final Smash and for that matter, they could use Queen Sheba. After all, she only punched the final boss's soul into the sun and if we bother to look a bit further, the wicked weaves using fists wouldn't be too much of a problem. Though to be honest, I can'T see how a torture attack could work with SSB-Mechanics.
#16blackhrtPosted 4/19/2014 7:38:37 PM
Bayonetta is already in a "mass fight" game. The game is called Anarchy Reigns and was made by Platinum Games which is the same developer that created Bayonetta.
This may surprise some people as they weren't aware a fighting game was created by them. >_>
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."
#17PrinceSquarePosted 4/22/2014 5:01:54 AM
I would love bayonetta in this game, but her chances are pretty low.
---
FF: VII>XII>IX>VI>VIII=X>XIII>V>III>I>IV imo
CP: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix & Skyrim
#18albertojz356Posted 4/27/2014 4:39:33 PM
If they put her the roster would be perfect <3
---
I support my favorite Nintendo Starlets: Pauline, Palutena, Anna, Captain Syrup, and also Shantae, and Bayonetta for Smash Bros Wii U/3ds.
#19Ultima_D_StrikePosted 4/28/2014 3:41:25 AM(edited)
She probably wont appear in Smash but I think it would help the sales for bayonetta 2 if she did.

If it wasn't for the Smash series i never would have played some of the other games like Lylat Wars, F-Zero, Earthbound and Fire Emblem.
---
GameFaqs the place where opinions become facts!
#20OriginalGenPosted 5/16/2014 11:34:33 PM
I'd LOVE for her & Jeanne to make the roster. Not only would this be great press for people who may not know about the Bayonetta games but her fighting styles are unique enough thag she'd fit right in. Oh & for anyone who says she's too sexual for Smash all I have to say is......Zero Suit Samus. Both ladies wear skin tight cat suits so you can't say Bayonetta would be dressed too inappropriately for Smash, Samus wears something JUST AS Skin tight & revealing if not MORE SO.
---
Wii U NNID: Vorash_Kadan
PSN ps3/vita (ps3 doesn't work & can't afford to fix or buy a new one right now): Nintendo_Gamer