Any word on Co-op?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bayonetta 2
  3. Any word on Co-op?

User Info: TightNinja

TightNinja
2 years ago#1
If they have split screen co-op even for a challenge battle mode only...I will by a Wii U not questions asked.
1. GOD PWNS ALL!!!!!!!!
2. PS One Cloud > Xbox One Cloud

User Info: HaoKuaiDeJian

HaoKuaiDeJian
2 years ago#2
I'm hoping the coop isn't just one player on the Wii U pad and the other on the TV. I hope we get a proper online coop. Either through campaign, TLC or I wouldn't mind a coop like Ninja Gaiden. In any event I can't wait to try Bayonetta with a partner.

User Info: PhantomSoD

PhantomSoD
2 years ago#3
I think the co-op will be some kind of online feature. Bayonetta has always been about a single player experience. Some multiplayer DLC would be amazing though

User Info: blackhrt

blackhrt
2 years ago#4
Seeing a new person playing Bayonetta...always something to behold :P. A co-op would be interesting.
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."

User Info: Sephivengeance9

Sephivengeance9
2 years ago#5
Other than we know it exists, we have had no new info on it.

If they're giving us a full co-op, I'm hoping they do it similarly to the way Ninja Gaiden did it. It's about the only way that makes sense in my mind.
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3

User Info: TightNinja

TightNinja
2 years ago#6
I am cool with Ninja Gaiden co-op but I would also like them to add a split screen feature too. I don't anticipate many people o be playing the game 2 years after release like I would...but then again.
1. GOD PWNS ALL!!!!!!!!
2. PS One Cloud > Xbox One Cloud

User Info: HaoKuaiDeJian

HaoKuaiDeJian
2 years ago#7
Let me assure you that you'll have at least 1 person to play with 2 years after release ; )
  1. Boards
  2. Bayonetta 2
  3. Any word on Co-op?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived