Any word on Co-op?

#1TightNinjaPosted 4/23/2014 8:25:06 PM
If they have split screen co-op even for a challenge battle mode only...I will by a Wii U not questions asked.
---
1. GOD PWNS ALL!!!!!!!!
2. PS One Cloud > Xbox One Cloud
#2HaoKuaiDeJianPosted 4/23/2014 8:47:40 PM(edited)
I'm hoping the coop isn't just one player on the Wii U pad and the other on the TV. I hope we get a proper online coop. Either through campaign, TLC or I wouldn't mind a coop like Ninja Gaiden. In any event I can't wait to try Bayonetta with a partner.
#3PhantomSoDPosted 4/24/2014 7:28:49 AM
I think the co-op will be some kind of online feature. Bayonetta has always been about a single player experience. Some multiplayer DLC would be amazing though
#4blackhrtPosted 4/24/2014 11:00:30 AM
Seeing a new person playing Bayonetta...always something to behold :P. A co-op would be interesting.
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."
#5Sephivengeance9Posted 4/24/2014 1:05:36 PM
Other than we know it exists, we have had no new info on it.

If they're giving us a full co-op, I'm hoping they do it similarly to the way Ninja Gaiden did it. It's about the only way that makes sense in my mind.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#6TightNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2014 5:15:54 PM
I am cool with Ninja Gaiden co-op but I would also like them to add a split screen feature too. I don't anticipate many people o be playing the game 2 years after release like I would...but then again.
---
1. GOD PWNS ALL!!!!!!!!
2. PS One Cloud > Xbox One Cloud
#7HaoKuaiDeJianPosted 4/24/2014 8:55:05 PM
Let me assure you that you'll have at least 1 person to play with 2 years after release ; )