I want a new trailer because...

#1ViniciusFernandPosted 4/24/2014 2:02:13 PM
I miss people coming her to cry about the fact that the game is a WiiU exclusive.
#2Sephivengeance9Posted 4/24/2014 2:14:04 PM
I don't think that happened after the last trailer was shown.

Did it? I honestly can't remember.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#3ViniciusFernand(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2014 2:16:47 PM
^^^^ Well, the game needs to be on the spotlight for that to happen, and a new trailer usually puts the game on the spolight, I could go to youtube, but Youtube is not a fun as gamefaqs qhen it comes to fanboyism and crying.
#4megasoniczxxPosted 4/24/2014 6:45:25 PM
Bit mean-spirited don't you think? I know most of the time they can be a bit sour with the whole wii-u exclusive thing but I don't think stuff like this is much better when it only gives them more of a reason to.
---
Nuh uh, I personally have seen elize kick a damn kitten, vote republican and spit on alvin's steak dinner, chick is 100 percent pure evil~Maddewg
#5FireElmoPosted 4/25/2014 12:09:56 AM
Sephivengeance9 posted...
I don't think that happened after the last trailer was shown.

Did it? I honestly can't remember.

You will always have those certain people. But for everyone else its moreso just dissappointment. Theres nothing wrong with it. But mainly post like these just show that the poster pretty much never gave a care about Bayonetta in the first place and just want to fan flames.

Say something like,"I want to get another AAA third party to release on everything but the Wii U so I can see them whine again" and Nintendo fans would be up in arms.
---
"As Long As There's Music, I'll Keep On Dancing!!" ~Bayonetta
#6BeckHansenPosted 4/25/2014 5:28:06 AM
Don't worry TC , the game will be released for other platforms after being beta tested on Wii u.

You will probably think i m just crazy but you will see. Give it a year after the WII U release (the game has to be good ofc) and it will be on PS4 and XBO.

That is why i cannot understand why people rage when they hear about bayonetta 2 being a WII "exclusive".

I will get it on WII U though, so i have another reason to turn it on:)
#7Sephivengeance9Posted 4/25/2014 5:57:52 AM
BeckHansen posted...
Don't worry TC , the game will be released for other platforms after being beta tested on Wii u.

You will probably think i m just crazy but you will see. Give it a year after the WII U release (the game has to be good ofc) and it will be on PS4 and XBO.

That is why i cannot understand why people rage when they hear about bayonetta 2 being a WII "exclusive".

I will get it on WII U though, so i have another reason to turn it on:)

Okay, funded by Nintendo. Built using assets owned by Nintendo. In order for the game to appear on other platforms it would have to be built from the ground up all over again, it wouldn't be cost-effective. The chances of it happening are as close to 0 as they can possibly be.
---
My Agent Hunt vids.
http://tinyurl.com/caoo5f3
#8ViniciusFernand(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2014 7:14:59 AM
BeckHansen posted...

I din't get anyone crying, but I got someone saying the same, old and misinformed comment that a lot of people believe. Bayo 3 has a chance to be on other consoles, but Bayo 2 will be a nintendo exclusive until Sega gives money to completely remake the game, until them it's a Nintendo exclusive.
#9BeckHansenPosted 4/26/2014 4:45:35 AM
just remember to update this topic in a year or two:)!
#10ViniciusFernand(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2014 11:14:46 AM
BeckHansen posted...
just remember to update this topic in a year or two:)!

And it will still be a WiiU exclusive.