What Weapon Combinations Are You Planning To Use? (So Far)

#1FireElmoPosted 8/6/2014 6:31:37 AM(edited)
So we know that we have Love Is Blue (guns on hands and feet), Undine (fire and Ice elements on hands and feet), Kafka (bow on hands), Alruna (whips on feet), Chernabog (scythe on hands), Unknown Hammer (hands), and Rakshasa (swords on hands and feet).

Me personally:

Weapon Slot A
Hands - Love Is Blue
Feet - Alruna

Weapon Slot B
Hands - Rakshasa
Feet - Rakshasa

Im fight with more of a style that revolves around quickness and not having to deal with slow weapons. Alruna is already my favorite weapon, and equipping Love Is Blue will keep me quick and I can doge while shooting so I can keep my combo meter up just in case Im too far away. As for the second one...hello you've got swords on your feet that summon a friggin demon horse, how much more bada** does it get than that!

The second will work out amazing as long as the Umbran Spear makes a return.
---
"As Long As There's Music, I'll Keep On Dancing!!" ~Bayonetta
#2ultimatekdPosted 8/6/2014 8:21:11 AM
Honestly don't know until I try out every weapon to see how it feels, but I do know one thing: I will use Chernabog because a scythe that's also a rifle is freakin' bad@$$!
#3NinjaDBLPosted 8/6/2014 9:48:32 AM
All these weapons look bad ass(Don't know much about the hammer though), but I need to feel and play how the weapon is to know what combinations I'll stick with.
---
NNID: NinjaDBLX2
Playing: DKCTF, SM3DW, Pikmin 3, Mario Kart 8
#4ExtrainPosted 8/6/2014 1:17:40 PM
Weapon Slot A
Hands - Love Is Blue (Alternatively Chernabog)
Feet - Alruna

Weapon Slot B
Hands - Undine
Feet - Undine

I'm looking forward to all the weapons honestly, so I'm not planning to use just one. However I am looking most forward to playing with these two weapon sets the most.
#5ExtrainPosted 8/6/2014 1:18:57 PM(edited)
EDIT: DP >.>

Anyways I also would also like to try out Kafka and Alruna
#6ViniciusFernandPosted 8/6/2014 1:48:38 PM
If they bring the Nunchaku back, I'll main that.
#7TwilightEchoesPosted 8/6/2014 4:13:35 PM(edited)
Chernabog/Alruna: I imagine Chernabog will be pretty effective on larger enemies and crowds, as all three blades should hit. Kind of like a shotgun, without actually being a shotgun. The spinning-blades Wicked Weave also look really badass. Combine that with the enemy-tossing and range of Alruna to group foes up, and it sounds like a pretty effective combo.

Kafka/Raksasha: Kafka for effective range and dubuffing enemies, and feet-Raksasha for effective close-range combos. That should make for another effective weapon combo that covers all distances.

Chernabog/Rakshasa: Will be exclusively close-ranged, which I always enjoy and is perfectly viable in Bayonetta. Nothing too special about it, other than that hit should do a lot of fast, heavy damage with a slight ranged ability.

Kafka/Alruna: Will be mostly ranged. I've noticed that the dragonfly shots and maybe the charge shots of Kafka pierce multiple enemies, so moving crowds around with Alruna and then devastating them with pierce shots sounds fun.

Hammer/Undine: Freeze, then smash. We don't know much about the hammer, but that sounds sweet.
---
[Insert an "[Insert witty saying or joke]" sig here]
#8TwilightEchoesPosted 8/6/2014 4:19:21 PM
You know, I wonder if we'll get a hands-version of Alruna. As much as I'd enjoy a hands version, it would also be neat to get feet-exclusive weapons.

We're getting a bunch of hand-exclusive weapons anyway, right? Unless it turns out Bayonetta can wield a bow and giant hammer on her legs, which I highly doubt even PG is capable of pulling off.
---
[Insert an "[Insert witty saying or joke]" sig here]
#9FieraDevilWingsPosted 8/7/2014 2:40:50 AM
I'd want to try out whatever weapon turns out to be the clone of Shuraba or the Infinity +1 Weapon, but until then I'll probably try Love Is Blue to start.
---
NNID: TouyaShiro_lucia [Currently playing - The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD. "Where are you, Mapfish!?"]
#10portuguese100Posted 8/8/2014 10:52:12 AM
TwilightEchoes posted...
Unless it turns out Bayonetta can wield a bow and giant hammer on her legs, which I highly doubt even PG is capable of pulling off.

I still remember when we said that about whips.