Holy ****....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Necris_666

Necris_666
2 years ago#1
Sorry for the quality but I literally spilled my beer when this happened:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=50pgzp&s=8#.U7ztJbHsHrg

1000 hours in and Ive never seen this before. That was Fate and Fire by the way. Guess the Sticky was right...
LOOT. ADDICT.
Now Abusing: Diablo 3, Dragons's Crown, Monster Hunter 3U, BL2, Castlevania:HD

User Info: ares9090

ares9090
2 years ago#2
I had several of those in the past, specially Brach Palliums and Rathian Mantles.
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> NNID ares9090
Let's Hunt Some Monsters MH3U

User Info: Necris_666

Necris_666
2 years ago#3
Nice! I've seen two of a Mantle type item a lot, and three once (Diablos Hardorns), but never four. The only other significant occurence was carving three moons in a row, but sadly this was after I no longer needed them.
LOOT. ADDICT.
Now Abusing: Diablo 3, Dragons's Crown, Monster Hunter 3U, BL2, Castlevania:HD

User Info: MettanAtem

MettanAtem
2 years ago#4
That, sir, is better than the time I got two Moonshards from my first Lucent Narg, or the time I got two Dire Dragongems from my first Miralis.

User Info: FierceDeity11

FierceDeity11
2 years ago#5
May I please borrow your luck?

User Info: SolidStateVOM

SolidStateVOM
2 years ago#6
That reminds me of this past weekend. I was helping a friend farm Hallowed Jhen and every time we killed him I carved an earth dragonspire or two. He got zip.

User Info: laughingmeds

laughingmeds
2 years ago#7
Did Earth Quakers this week and got 2 Stygian Skyemeralds, 1 Brachydios Pallium, 1 Durambolite, and 1 Rathian Ruby. If only Alatreon was so kind.
/(-_-)o Because it is not is not enough
o(l) // to merely tell you that I am facepalming.

User Info: LunarPatrol

LunarPatrol
2 years ago#8
SolidStateVOM posted...
That reminds me of this past weekend. I was helping a friend farm Hallowed Jhen and every time we killed him I carved an earth dragonspire or two. He got zip.

Wait! Wait! Wait!- those are rare? I can swear I've carved four of those, just to get one in rewards afterwards too.
I would usually put something witty in swedish here;
-Something witty in swedish-

User Info: pipo_snake_jc3

pipo_snake_jc3
2 years ago#9
Hot damn. Closest I've gotten to that is Zinogre. Carved one Sky Emerald out and got two more in the reward. The quest wasn't even special.
FC: 0447-5132-3970 (Kokoto, Jorge)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived