Monster Popularity Poll: Day 6: Uragaan vs Duramboros

#1Wolfie_ClawsPosted 7/9/2014 1:01:37 PM
Jay Leno vs Hammer Bro - Results (101 votes)
Uragaan
37.62% (38 votes)
Duramboros
62.38% (63 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Last time, Nibelsnarf beat Gobul by a landslide. (Or should i say sandslide?) This time however, it's time for Jay Leno... err, i mean Uragaan, vs the big mountain with a hammer as a tail. Both of these monsters like to create tremours, and both of them hit really hard. Again, not really the most interesting monsters in the game, but tomorrow, i'm going to do a bit more interesting monsters. Two of the biggest monsters in the game actually. Anywho:

Day 1 Winner: Rathalos
Day 2 Winner: Nargacuga
Day 3 Winner: Lagiacrus
Day 4 Winner: Zinogre
Day 5 Winner: Nibelsnarf
---
I sat here for 5 minutes trying to think of what i should write as my signature, and this is the best i came up with.
NNID: Wolfieboyz
#2TarotistPosted 7/9/2014 6:38:57 PM
I HATE Uragaan. There's only one thing I like about it and it's its "Demolition Derby" in Area 5 of the Volcano. People avoid it by standing next to the exits of the area. I avoid it by standing in the middle of the area and performing the "Prance" gesture.

I vote Duramboros because it is a challenging-yet-entertaining fight. It spins and it launches itself at you. I would love to witness it taking down a Rathalos in the sky...
---
Virgin Master Race. Duhuhu~
#3MettanAtemPosted 7/9/2014 8:15:54 PM
Duramboros is better in every way, pretty much.

Did I also mention that Rust Duramboros is my favorite Brute Wyvern and one of my top favorite monsters?