So Japan gets this game months before we do....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. So Japan gets this game months before we do....

User Info: MasterChief646

MasterChief646
4 years ago#41
AngryOldFeral posted...
coachroche posted...
Thinker #2:
Why do half of the people on this board seem to only be able to communicate via outdated internet cliches?
"Cry about it"
"Here's a flame shield"

etc etc
Are you guys incapable of original thought beyond "OMG JAPAN, GLORIOUS NIPPON DESU"

My heritage is Russian. I care not for Japan, their tiny cellphones, crowded public transit systems, or their women's inability to grow breasts. I also do not care for their idea of "horror movie" consists of "ghost girl with crappy hair stumbling around slowly at things".

>Not liking DFC

I bet you love disgusting cow breasts.
"DFC and Trap Lover"
Currently Playing: MH Portable 3rd (PSP) BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend (PSP)

User Info: AngryOldFeral

AngryOldFeral
4 years ago#42
coachroche posted...

My heritage is Russian. I care not for Japan,

I imagine not
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Japanese_War

I know, right? All we wanted to do was go and subjugate Korea and Manchuria's people so we could have a place to park our awesome boats, and Japan had to just be a total dick about the whole thing.

MasterChief646 posted...
>Not liking DFC

I bet you love disgusting cow breasts.

Is that the term you use to describe "breasts that make it so your experience doesn't resemble carnal acts with a 13-year-old boy"? If so, yes. I'm a huge fan. :)
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity

User Info: LionHeartSJT

LionHeartSJT
4 years ago#43
Get over it
Seeing as the 3DS version was never going to be released over here and now will for the Wii U verion of the game for cross platforming which is great.

Also japan will always get it before us, its a HUGE thing over there....also waiting 4 months isn't all that long to be ohnest

User Info: teknic1200

teknic1200
4 years ago#44
It's not so bad and at least we should be able to get some gameplay vids to tie us over.

I just need to find some other game to tide me over, nothing is really reaching out to me at this time outside of mario.
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. So Japan gets this game months before we do....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived