Changes Other Than Graphics

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Changes Other Than Graphics
3 years ago#1
Was anything added to this version in terms of content, or is it simply the WII version with a little polish.
3 years ago#2
Read
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_3_Ultimate
3 years ago#3
It's not that hard to look at other topics is it?
3 years ago#4
The only major difference is that the Wii U version supports online play, although it also drops StreetPass support. While the 3DS version lacks online play, it does support local multiplayer, including cross-platform local play with the Wii U version.
---
Now Playing - Assassin's Creed (360), Call of Duty: Black Ops II (360), Dead Space (iOS), Mass Effect: Infiltrator (iOS)
3 years ago#5
Jackalfox posted...
The only major difference is that the Wii U version supports online play, although it also drops StreetPass support. While the 3DS version lacks online play, it does support local multiplayer, including cross-platform local play with the Wii U version.

You need to take a look at that link as well.
3 years ago#6
Sorry for asking this again, but does anyone have a link to a site that has most or all the weapons and their stats? I know there is a link in an older thread that brings you to a site that shows all the weapons, but I don't think it had the stats.

Also I would be completely fine with a link showing the various bowgun's/horn/bow stats.
---
"What am I supposed to do with the grenade when I pull the pin? Guys? Hey why are you runni"---BOOM.
3 years ago#7
Good... two Cha-Chas to throw bomb at me.
---
This message has been brought to you by salt.
"Salt cures Everything!"
3 years ago#8
Also another quick question, is the blast element going to be nerfed? From what I understand it was a little OP.
---
"What am I supposed to do with the grenade when I pull the pin? Guys? Hey why are you runni"---BOOM.
3 years ago#9
OnlineFailure posted...
Also another quick question, is the blast element going to be nerfed? From what I understand it was a little OP.

... Why would it be nerfed? From what I understand, it won't as there is no reason to do so in a localization.
3 years ago#10
Ajenla posted...
... Why would it be nerfed? From what I understand, it won't as there is no reason to do so in a localization.

I heard they increased some status tolerance values for Alatreon in MHTri's localization.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Changes Other Than Graphics

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived