Changes Other Than Graphics

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Changes Other Than Graphics

User Info: ZinTao

ZinTao
4 years ago#1
Was anything added to this version in terms of content, or is it simply the WII version with a little polish.

User Info: NidoDarius

NidoDarius
4 years ago#2
Read
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_3_Ultimate

User Info: Ajenla

Ajenla
4 years ago#3
It's not that hard to look at other topics is it?

User Info: Jackalfox

Jackalfox
4 years ago#4
The only major difference is that the Wii U version supports online play, although it also drops StreetPass support. While the 3DS version lacks online play, it does support local multiplayer, including cross-platform local play with the Wii U version.
Now Playing - Assassin's Creed (360), Call of Duty: Black Ops II (360), Dead Space (iOS), Mass Effect: Infiltrator (iOS)

User Info: Los907

Los907
4 years ago#5
Jackalfox posted...
The only major difference is that the Wii U version supports online play, although it also drops StreetPass support. While the 3DS version lacks online play, it does support local multiplayer, including cross-platform local play with the Wii U version.

You need to take a look at that link as well.

User Info: OnlineFailure

OnlineFailure
4 years ago#6
Sorry for asking this again, but does anyone have a link to a site that has most or all the weapons and their stats? I know there is a link in an older thread that brings you to a site that shows all the weapons, but I don't think it had the stats.

Also I would be completely fine with a link showing the various bowgun's/horn/bow stats.
"What am I supposed to do with the grenade when I pull the pin? Guys? Hey why are you runni"---BOOM.

User Info: Lokarin

Lokarin
4 years ago#7
Good... two Cha-Chas to throw bomb at me.
This message has been brought to you by salt.
"Salt cures Everything!"

User Info: OnlineFailure

OnlineFailure
4 years ago#8
Also another quick question, is the blast element going to be nerfed? From what I understand it was a little OP.
"What am I supposed to do with the grenade when I pull the pin? Guys? Hey why are you runni"---BOOM.

User Info: Ajenla

Ajenla
4 years ago#9
OnlineFailure posted...
Also another quick question, is the blast element going to be nerfed? From what I understand it was a little OP.

... Why would it be nerfed? From what I understand, it won't as there is no reason to do so in a localization.

User Info: sdat

sdat
4 years ago#10
Ajenla posted...
... Why would it be nerfed? From what I understand, it won't as there is no reason to do so in a localization.

I heard they increased some status tolerance values for Alatreon in MHTri's localization.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Changes Other Than Graphics

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived