Changes Other Than Graphics

#11JackalfoxPosted 11/25/2012 1:08:13 PM
Los907 posted...
Jackalfox posted...
The only major difference is that the Wii U version supports online play, although it also drops StreetPass support. While the 3DS version lacks online play, it does support local multiplayer, including cross-platform local play with the Wii U version.

You need to take a look at that link as well.

I thought he had meant changes from the 3DS version, not the Wii version. My mistake.
---
Now Playing - Assassin's Creed (360), Call of Duty: Black Ops II (360), Dead Space (iOS), Mass Effect: Infiltrator (iOS)
#12PhoenixWright2Posted 11/25/2012 1:32:40 PM
So apparently not everything from MH3P is in 3G. I know the town isn't going to be in but Amatsumagatsuchi is missing from 3G?
---
Gamertag: HeWithoutAName PSN: MR_chef_boyardee
#13OnlineFailurePosted 11/25/2012 1:44:21 PM
PhoenixWright2 posted...
So apparently not everything from MH3P is in 3G. I know the town isn't going to be in but Amatsumagatsuchi is missing from 3G?

Amatsumagatsuchi, Uknalos, Akantor, Kirin, and the three Fatalis are not going to be in 3U.
---
"What am I supposed to do with the grenade when I pull the pin? Guys? Hey why are you runni"---BOOM.
#14PhoenixWright2Posted 11/25/2012 1:58:49 PM
^That's a shame. I think i heard somewhere that they said that some things will be added to the western version of the game. Hopefully they would put Amatsumagatsuchi in for Ultimate, but it seems doubtful that it would happen.
---
#15AjenlaPosted 11/25/2012 4:42:14 PM
PhoenixWright2 posted...
^That's a shame. I think i heard somewhere that they said that some things will be added to the western version of the game. Hopefully they would put Amatsumagatsuchi in for Ultimate, but it seems doubtful that it would happen.

May you try to cite your source?
#16PhoenixWright2Posted 11/25/2012 5:24:53 PM
Ajenla posted...
PhoenixWright2 posted...

May you try to cite your source?

It was in this thread. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683294-monster-hunter-3-ultimate/64407189

this article http://www.capcom-unity.com/dubindoh/blog/2012/10/23/preorder-pages-for-monster-hunter-3-ultimate-are-up

I wrongly described it as new content, its actually called "previously japan only content". Most people suggest its just some japan only event stuff, but it would be really cool if we could get that one monster in the west.
---