Nintendo needs to jump in on this one...

#1themoth2112Posted 11/25/2012 8:17:41 AM
No miiverse support? Are you bloody well kidding me?
This is would the PERFECT game for it!
Nintendo should have a ruling that every game released on the Wii has to have miiverse support, just like 360/ps3 does with trophies.
Seriously, this is just lazy from the developers!

I'm not a fanboy crying or anything, I'm just saying that this is one of the best oppurtunities for Nintendo to show off how big miiverse can important miiverse can become and it's foolish for them to not push it.
---
mothmusic.tumblr.com
#2mhunterchumpPosted 11/25/2012 11:07:13 AM
themoth2112 posted...
No miiverse support? Are you bloody well kidding me?
This is would the PERFECT game for it!
Nintendo should have a ruling that every game released on the Wii has to have miiverse support, just like 360/ps3 does with trophies.
Seriously, this is just lazy from the developers!

I'm not a fanboy crying or anything, I'm just saying that this is one of the best oppurtunities for Nintendo to show off how big miiverse can important miiverse can become and it's foolish for them to not push it.

IT HAS MIIVERSE SUPPORT

Wow, the internet grabs something and totally takes it out of context and then gamefaqs blows up over nothing.

The questions is being miscommunicated.

Here is video proof:

You can clearly see the Cha Cha symbol on the Miiverse screen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo08xHxqCHQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---
PSN/Xbox: mhunterchump ------- Wii U: mhunterARK
twitter.com/MhunterCHUMP youtube.com/mhunterchump
#3AjenlaPosted 11/25/2012 11:13:45 AM
Why does this NEED Miiverse?
#4PedroMontanaPosted 11/25/2012 11:25:38 AM
1. Nothing should be made mandatory by console manufacturers and it is horrible of Sony and MS to do so.

Guess why Sony is getting no Monster Hunter and Dragon Quest at all anymore?
Because of exactly that kind of nonsense.

2. It's rater obvious that Capcom is lazy and greedy with this one (and they were even worse with the PS3's Portable 3rd HD).
No Off-TV Play, no local multiplayer without having the 3DS game in addition...

But it's going to be great fun anyway, so i'll take all the MH that i can get.
---
No More Heroes
#5Chaos_KreaturePosted 11/25/2012 12:16:20 PM
Ajenla posted...
Why does this NEED Miiverse?

To spread the word about the game to other U owners.
---
"Nintendo doesn't believe in the internet. They think it's a mythical thing like chicken muffins." -king_zetta
#6CharskiPosted 11/25/2012 2:54:14 PM
these games need to be more popular in north america! the monster hunter games are great, and using miiverse people can advertise the game there and nintendo/capcom can run tv ads or internet ads.

if monster hunter is to become popular, both the gamers and the companies should play their part in trying to make it more known :) i've told many of my friends to check it out, and they sound interested.
#7Stefan1277Posted 11/25/2012 3:48:07 PM
MiiVerse: A place to talk about the game free of trolls and haters (mostly, at least compared to Gamefaqs).

Why wouldn't anyone want this?
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434
#8BadJhojhoPosted 11/25/2012 4:26:16 PM
I think what Capcom meant was in-game Miiverse support. Like what NSMBU and Nintendo Land have, you can post comment on Miiverse in-game without pressing the HOME button for Miiverse.

Heck, I remember Bioware saying ME3 doesn't support Miiverse. All games have Miiverse! Even YouTube, Netflex and all other apps that are available for download have Miiverse.

I've read that you cannot press the HOME button when playing Black Ops II online. This might be the issue for MH3U, how can we post screenshots with our buddies if we can't press the HOME button when playing online? This can be fix if the game supports in-game Miiverse like NSMBU and Nintendo Land.
#9ADHDguitarPosted 11/25/2012 8:15:57 PM
Capcom is to blame.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#10AvatarOfBaganPosted 11/26/2012 1:32:55 AM
Complaining about the No Off TV Play?

Why?

If you don't want to play the game on the TV, get the 3DS version.
---
"Nonsense, Bagan cannot be defeated". - Aliens: Super Godzilla
Kool Frostbyte - XBL gamer tag.