Out of curiosity...

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
What are you going to do after getting the game? - Results (150 votes)
Immediately go online and work my way up. Then maybe the offline.
14.67% (22 votes)
Go online after doing about half the quests offline.
45.33% (68 votes)
Do all the quests offline and then go online.
36% (54 votes)
Never touch the online, offline only.
2.67% (4 votes)
Only touch the online, never do the offline.
1.33% (2 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I am curious as to how people will start off their game, and the reason why they start it off the way they do. For me I would probably do offline until I got some okay armor, and then go online. Also I am aware of the fact that you can do every quest offline, its just that its sometimes funner to just play with others.

In Tri I actually did the offline until I could get a decent set for LR, and then went online while neglecting the offline. Then I later realized I needed Ceadeus parts, so I had to do the offline. Except I had HR armor so I breezed straight through everything. Did not regret a single thing.

Also I'm asking again as to whether anyone has a link to a site that has all the weapons and their stats. Or the bowgun/horn/bow stats. The wiki doesn't have them.
"What am I supposed to do with the grenade when I pull the pin? Guys? Hey why are you runni"---BOOM.
3 years ago#2
Online almost exclusively, I hate playing alone.

Especially since I main HH.
3 years ago#3
do offline. then online
3 years ago#4
Going to transfer the 3DS MH3G save file as soon as I got mine in 2 week's time
3 years ago#5
i always play for a while solo, usually rank up to max, or since this game "max" is too much, just getting decent stuff to not rely on others then jump online.
PSN: kon-sama1491 ///
"There's no room left in heaven and there's sure no room in hell, yeah" - Bad Religion
3 years ago#6
Gonna do half of offline then jump to online seeing the first online urgent is Lagaicrus.

According to the quest list on the MH3G english wiki
Psh. i'm totally not an alt.
3 years ago#7
Go online after doing about half the quests offline.
I'ma fan art fiend.
3 years ago#8
I've done up up 8 star village and I still feel like a scrub. I don't plan on going online until I finish off rare Lagiacrus.
Playing: Project X Zone (JP/3DS)
3 years ago#9
I'm probably going to knockout offline first all the way to rare lagia and guran, then jump online over-powered as all hell. With occasionally going back for materials and "training".
3 years ago#10
Going to get my feet wet playing offline, Do atleast 50% of it, and then start my online quest.
Jaydub{D$} Modern Warefare 3 AC: 4797-0306-8327 @ http:/DSrulez.tk/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived