Is the Guild Sweetheart coming back?

#1Mean_BeaniePosted 11/28/2012 4:53:15 PM
I never took the plunge back when I was still playing Tri, so I desperately hope that I have another chance to have a sassy moment with her...
---
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8360/umud.png
#2MasterChief646Posted 11/28/2012 5:03:19 PM
Yup, Village quests only, and if you love her so much you can craft an armour exactly like her dress, female exclusive obviously, dudes get a badass guild armor.
---
"DFC and Trap Lover"
Currently Playing: MH Portable 3rd (PSP) BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend (PSP)
#3Ecclesiastes273Posted 11/28/2012 5:08:00 PM
Forget Guild Sweetheart, we need to have a rematch with the ultimate foe.

Opulent Hunter.
---
Seven. Point. Five.
#4MasterChief646Posted 11/28/2012 5:21:13 PM(edited)
Ecclesiastes273 posted...
Forget Guild Sweetheart, we need to have a rematch with the ultimate foe.

Opulent Hunter.

Screw that girl, i hat her more than anything (dont worry Rathalos, you´re still #1 in my black list), always walking in front of me whenever i equip anything just to talk crap or know who slapped Alatreon´s s***, Guild Sweetheart was adorable and clumsy, and i think "The Girl With The Goods" still wants me, so no time for her games.
---
"DFC and Trap Lover"
Currently Playing: MH Portable 3rd (PSP) BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend (PSP)
#5AngryOldFeralPosted 11/28/2012 7:32:22 PM
Is the Opulent Hunter supposed to be same snarky **** that would always stand around talking crap to you in Unite and P3rd? They're dressed alike.
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#6teknic1200Posted 11/28/2012 7:47:24 PM
AngryOldFeral posted...
Is the Opulent Hunter supposed to be same snarky **** that would always stand around talking crap to you in Unite and P3rd? They're dressed alike.

that one that works the stairs between the blacksmith and the pub in hopes of picking up some 2 o'clock shadows..
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday