worth buying now a wii u ?

#21firefoxredPosted 12/20/2012 6:48:02 AM
As long as MH comes to us I do not care how I get my fix. Have been working on saving the money to get a Wii U just for this game, though a slight fear rises when I think it may be cancelled for its appearance.....

However, I suppose there is a chance you could find a Wii U cheaper but that would be going the route of something like Craigs List.
#22SolidHaseoPosted 12/20/2012 6:52:10 AM
If you got any Wii games you haven't played like me then yes, I'm buying Wii U ofr DS2 and NG3RE and eventual bayo 2 plus 2 epic RPG's that went under my radar, Xenoblade and Last Story
---
Awaiting:MGR, DmC, AR, DS3, GOWA, ToX
Playing: DMC4, IF2, AC3, RE6, ME3, H4
#23nessonett106Posted 12/20/2012 7:50:21 AM
SolidHaseo posted...
If you got any Wii games you haven't played like me then yes, I'm buying Wii U ofr DS2 and NG3RE and eventual bayo 2 plus 2 epic RPG's that went under my radar, Xenoblade and Last Story

And once again someone mentions Xenoblade and Last Story but forgets the company's third game, Pandora's Tower. Its an action-rpg kinda thing, but very well done with a great story and character development.
---
MH3 Name: Marty . . . . EU servers . . . .
#24SolidHaseoPosted 12/20/2012 7:56:05 AM
nessonett106 posted...
SolidHaseo posted...

And once again someone mentions Xenoblade and Last Story but forgets the company's third game, Pandora's Tower. Its an action-rpg kinda thing, but very well done with a great story and character development.

Didn't mention cause still no word on localization.....
---
Awaiting:MGR, DmC, AR, DS3, GOWA, ToX
Playing: DMC4, IF2, AC3, RE6, ME3, H4