This is a game changer for wii u

#1TheRealistKillaPosted 1/25/2013 11:15:34 AM
online rpg from a solid franchise.

im sorry but without this game on the radar id be ditching my wii u for 360 now that i played/beaten nba 2k13, nintendo land, super mario wii u.

this game will last me to pikmin 3 which will get me to Yoshi Land, Super Mario wii u,.and mario kart etx etc
---
I have never seen a kid so explosive in my life. Mike Mayock on Percy Lord have Mercy Harvin
#2GojeranPosted 1/25/2013 11:32:49 AM
It's the reason I got a Wii U. I love MH.
---
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate comes out March 19th for the Wii U.
#3stargazer1981Posted 1/25/2013 11:39:05 AM
How do you "beat" NBA 2K13?
---
I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ - Gandhi
#4TheRealistKilla(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 11:52:32 AM
Played nba 2k13 to the point i dont care for it.. its a good title but im not obsessive with playing mutliple seasons or 50+ online games. i usually pick up a sports title to play 1 season worth of games then quit shortly after
---
I have never seen a kid so explosive in my life. Mike Mayock on Percy Lord have Mercy Harvin
#5aj_hacker87Posted 1/25/2013 12:35:35 PM
Just to let you know this and all monster hunter games aren't really RPG's if your thinking there's a story nope if your thinking there's a plot nope and if your thinking that your character has any type of personality guess what nope, but it does do what it says on the box there are monsters and you hunt them.
---
Youtube: www.youtube.com/mrdraycan
#6RasutoSSAikouPosted 1/25/2013 12:39:36 PM
Just to let you know this and all monster hunter games aren't really RPG's if your thinking there's a story nope if your thinking there's a plot nope and if your thinking that your character has any type of personality guess what nope, but it does do what it says on the box there are monsters and you hunt them.

While those aren't the only qualities of RPGs (unless Bayonetta and Half Life 2 are RPGs now), this guy is right. They're more like action games.
---
Do you play Dragon's Dogma? Try out my pawn, she'll take care of you! Name: Ehcin
Xbox GT/PSN- Ssur Trebor
#7GojeranPosted 1/25/2013 3:12:00 PM
aj_hacker87 posted...

I like to think of MH as the greatest RPG story ever told....

The one I get to tell.

Nothing, or next to nothing, is filled in for me, I can make my Hunter whoever I want him/her to be and go on adventures with my friends and fellow hunters. We write our own story through the hunt!

But ya, that's a good way to explain to people lol, "you do what it says on the box, there are monsters and you hunt them" lmfao, that's great.
---
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate comes out March 19th for the Wii U.
#8irkmushiPosted 1/29/2013 8:27:39 PM
Gojeran posted...

The one I get to tell.

Nothing, or next to nothing, is filled in for me, I can make my Hunter whoever I want him/her to be and go on adventures with my friends and fellow hunters. We write our own story through the hunt!

This. I feel like this game has just as much story to it as any Final Fantasy, only the programmers aren't spoon feeding it to you--you create you're own story. And on top of that, the story changes each time you create a new character, so the replay value of the game is almost infinite!
---
diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
Irkmushi, the oddly named member of the EUGWNGOPWTMDC
#9MechaNapoleonPosted 1/29/2013 8:39:33 PM(edited)
irkmushi posted...
Gojeran posted...

The one I get to tell.

This. I feel like this game has just as much story to it as any Final Fantasy, only the programmers aren't spoon feeding it to you--you create you're own story. And on top of that, the story changes each time you create a new character, so the replay value of the game is almost infinite!

I really hope you're both just bad at sarcasm.
#10FamliarStrangerPosted 1/29/2013 10:30:07 PM
MechaNapoleon posted...
irkmushi posted...
Gojeran posted...

The one I get to tell.

I really hope you're both just bad at sarcasm.

Well somebody doesn't like Roleplaying.
---
Monster Hunter Tri- Name: Familiar ID:
Father of Desire Sensor