This is a game changer for wii u

#11BigDong382Posted 1/29/2013 10:34:01 PM
The only thing I dont like is that no monster hunter has come out for ps3 yet
---
PSN: Dalien
#12WithYouForYouPosted 1/30/2013 10:21:23 AM
BigDong382 posted...
The only thing I dont like is that no monster hunter has come out for ps3 yet

Sony only wants to publish Monster Hunter in Japan - so no, there won't be one for another sony platform unless they realize that Capcom wants a world-wide release. Capcom has been pushing extremely hard for more world-wide releases, but Sony wouldn't back them for publishing. This is why Nintendo has ported everything after they received it. They fully accept publishing it in other portions of the world.
#13MacromanPosted 1/30/2013 11:42:44 AM
aj_hacker87 posted...
Just to let you know this and all monster hunter games aren't really RPG's if your thinking there's a story nope if your thinking there's a plot nope and if your thinking that your character has any type of personality guess what nope, *but it does do what it says on the box there are monsters and you hunt them.*

This. Super this. I saw (something like) this in a sig here:

Hit monsters -> Don't get hit -> Carve monster -> Wear monster -> Repeat

Who knew I'd put 300+ hours in a game that was so easy to describe?
#14myers4325Posted 1/30/2013 11:45:48 AM
Macroman posted...
aj_hacker87 posted...
Just to let you know this and all monster hunter games aren't really RPG's if your thinking there's a story nope if your thinking there's a plot nope and if your thinking that your character has any type of personality guess what nope, *but it does do what it says on the box there are monsters and you hunt them.*

300+ is short.
---
That guy with nothing worth saying
#15MacromanPosted 1/30/2013 12:33:26 PM
myers4325 posted...
Macroman posted...
aj_hacker87 posted...

300+ is short.

Agreed. And most of that is offline. I still consider myself a noob.
#16teknic1200Posted 1/31/2013 6:51:53 AM
aj_hacker87 posted...
Just to let you know this and all monster hunter games aren't really RPG's if your thinking there's a story nope if your thinking there's a plot nope and if your thinking that your character has any type of personality guess what nope, but it does do what it says on the box there are monsters and you hunt them.

it's an RPG in it's purest form actually. you literally live in the world life isn't a one plot story.
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#17DarkSoldierX99Posted 1/31/2013 7:20:39 AM
TC if you like games like Mario, you should really look into Rayman Legends coming out next month. It is a great old school series that started on the Sega Saturn.
---
Gas, grass, or ass nobody rides free.
#18_Anticlimactic_Posted 1/31/2013 8:41:24 AM
MechaNapoleon posted...
irkmushi posted...
Gojeran posted...
I like to think of MH as the greatest RPG story ever told....

The one I get to tell.

Nothing, or next to nothing, is filled in for me, I can make my Hunter whoever I want him/her to be and go on adventures with my friends and fellow hunters. We write our own story through the hunt!

This. I feel like this game has just as much story to it as any Final Fantasy, only the programmers aren't spoon feeding it to you--you create you're own story. And on top of that, the story changes each time you create a new character, so the replay value of the game is almost infinite!

I really hope you're both just bad at sarcasm.

they are, or they never played a MH or FF game.