What's the best weapon class?

#61ZerekrielPosted 1/31/2013 9:17:00 AM
I for one welcome our Nardebosche wielding overlords.
#62xXDa-KidXx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 9:39:05 AM
And how are the Dual Swords, Bow, and Hunting Horn weapons. I understand they were in different games but how did they perform, since they're going to be in MH3U now?
---
NNID: xXDaKidXx
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers <--[Updates, Trailers, Reviews, and more!]
#63Tasgrav_NashaPosted 1/31/2013 1:10:17 PM
Well DS are a quick more damaging SnS with no shield for blocks, ut you get way more speed and dodge ability to help balance that out.

Bows(This and Duals are my Favorites), are like a bow, really. They're also pretty good for doing close range and long range, especially if they give them the abilities they have in Portable 3rd. They have a sort of low damage output, but with phials and charge effects you can solo most anything.

HH are a sort of Hammer with long =er range and power to enforce effects on other players, and/or monsters depending on the script notes it has
---
If I were a Jellyfish....I'd make krabby patties taste better XD
PSN ID: Rashan-Rei
#64xXDa-KidXx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 3:25:29 PM
Tasgrav_Nasha posted...
Well DS are a quick more damaging SnS with no shield for blocks, ut you get way more speed and dodge ability to help balance that out.

Bows(This and Duals are my Favorites), are like a bow, really. They're also pretty good for doing close range and long range, especially if they give them the abilities they have in Portable 3rd. They have a sort of low damage output, but with phials and charge effects you can solo most anything.

HH are a sort of Hammer with long =er range and power to enforce effects on other players, and/or monsters depending on the script notes it has

Ooooh. Bow and DS sound cool, I might deck those out.
---
NNID: xXDaKidXx
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers <--[Updates, Trailers, Reviews, and more!]
#65Element_PearlPosted 1/31/2013 4:10:06 PM
Gunlance.
---
Official Holy Dragon Nall of the First Generation.