Absolute eagerness for...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Absolute eagerness for...

User Info: Jemmanuel001

Jemmanuel001
3 years ago#1
Which are you all most excited for? And why? Is it G-Rank Tri monsters? The return of all weapon classes? Is it the new monsters? Or what?

-Personally, Im excited about all weapon classes and G-ranks... didnt actually manage to enjoy them much in Tri... especially since it is my only MH game T-T
-Current whereabouts unknown; last seen swimmimg towards the pacific ocean while shouting: "I'M COMING JAPAAAAAAN!!!!"

User Info: sravankb

sravankb
3 years ago#2
Looking forward to soloing the game and glad that it has a G rank for the same reason.

I kinda noticed that I enjoyed MHF1 on the PSP a lot more than I did FU and tri. This was mostly because I did the guild quests with groups for the latter two games.

For this game, I'm not gonna play a quest online if I can't finish it solo.
6 MONTHS!? Jesus that's a long attention span... I'm lucky if I can pay attention for more than

User Info: flsomerv

flsomerv
3 years ago#3
I've been looking at the weapon gallery @
http://mh3g-weapons.jimdo.com

I like the Slash Fox Switch Axe and the Ceadeus Lance. I'm also liking how a lot more weapons have purple sharpness now. Sweet.
"This isn't the anger of a vampire hunter,
This is the rage of all humanity!"

User Info: Vanillascout

Vanillascout
3 years ago#4
Just... the game as a whole.

Nothing in particular. Just everything. Even just the demo is my most wanted release this month.

User Info: GoldenFox98

GoldenFox98
3 years ago#5
Vanillascout posted...
Rainbow dolphins that leap out from a cloud of confetti?
Brilliant! - wikido

User Info: NidoDarius

NidoDarius
3 years ago#6
G-rank, I am so excited for more purple sharpness weapons. But most importantly, Qurupeco-Z armor!

User Info: BladeofFalcon

BladeofFalcon
3 years ago#7
I am mostly looking forward to the nerf'd monsters from tri, such as alatreon, deviljho, barroth, Barioth, as well as the reduced HP for most other monsters. I am also psyched about multiplayer and an extra companion kayamba so that the offline won't be too hard. I can't wait to make my Kelbi bow, along with other overpowered weapons with 1500+ raw attack, and wreck everything in G rank under 5 mins. Taking out AGGL was a bad idea, but I don't have to use gunlance. Oh and auto aim, can't forget that.
When someone say plz because it's shorter than please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/Club1kjho/

User Info: NidoDarius

NidoDarius
3 years ago#8
BladeofFalcon posted...
I am mostly looking forward to the nerf'd monsters from tri, such as alatreon, deviljho, barroth, Barioth, as well as the reduced HP for most other monsters. I am also psyched about multiplayer and an extra companion kayamba so that the offline won't be too hard. I can't wait to make my Kelbi bow, along with other overpowered weapons with 1500+ raw attack, and wreck everything in G rank under 5 mins. Taking out AGGL was a bad idea, but I don't have to use gunlance. Oh and auto aim, can't forget that.

Nice one

User Info: PhoenixWright2

PhoenixWright2
3 years ago#9
BladeofFalcon posted...

And yet this tough guy will probably still get the game as soon as it releases.

User Info: BSerenity

BSerenity
3 years ago#10
Vanillascout posted...

Nothing in particular. Just everything. Even just the demo is my most wanted release this month.
La morte sgorga dalle mie dita... Non v'e dubbio, tale e il desiderio dell'ignobile; dannata innocenza!
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Absolute eagerness for...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived