Absolute eagerness for...

#1Jemmanuel001Posted 2/4/2013 5:24:59 AM
Which are you all most excited for? And why? Is it G-Rank Tri monsters? The return of all weapon classes? Is it the new monsters? Or what?

-Personally, Im excited about all weapon classes and G-ranks... didnt actually manage to enjoy them much in Tri... especially since it is my only MH game T-T
---
-Current whereabouts unknown; last seen swimmimg towards the pacific ocean while shouting: "I'M COMING JAPAAAAAAN!!!!"
#2sravankbPosted 2/4/2013 5:45:52 AM(edited)
Looking forward to soloing the game and glad that it has a G rank for the same reason.

I kinda noticed that I enjoyed MHF1 on the PSP a lot more than I did FU and tri. This was mostly because I did the guild quests with groups for the latter two games.

For this game, I'm not gonna play a quest online if I can't finish it solo.
---
6 MONTHS!? Jesus that's a long attention span... I'm lucky if I can pay attention for more than
#3flsomervPosted 2/4/2013 7:18:33 AM
I've been looking at the weapon gallery @
http://mh3g-weapons.jimdo.com

I like the Slash Fox Switch Axe and the Ceadeus Lance. I'm also liking how a lot more weapons have purple sharpness now. Sweet.
---
"This isn't the anger of a vampire hunter,
This is the rage of all humanity!"
#4VanillascoutPosted 2/4/2013 8:44:05 AM
Just... the game as a whole.

Nothing in particular. Just everything. Even just the demo is my most wanted release this month.
#5GoldenFox98Posted 2/4/2013 9:03:03 AM
Vanillascout posted...

---
Rainbow dolphins that leap out from a cloud of confetti?
Brilliant! - wikido
#6NidoDariusPosted 2/4/2013 9:04:54 AM
G-rank, I am so excited for more purple sharpness weapons. But most importantly, Qurupeco-Z armor!
#7BladeofFalconPosted 2/4/2013 1:01:10 PM(edited)
I am mostly looking forward to the nerf'd monsters from tri, such as alatreon, deviljho, barroth, Barioth, as well as the reduced HP for most other monsters. I am also psyched about multiplayer and an extra companion kayamba so that the offline won't be too hard. I can't wait to make my Kelbi bow, along with other overpowered weapons with 1500+ raw attack, and wreck everything in G rank under 5 mins. Taking out AGGL was a bad idea, but I don't have to use gunlance. Oh and auto aim, can't forget that.
---
When someone say plz because it's shorter than please, I say no because it's shorter than yes.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/Club1kjho/
#8NidoDariusPosted 2/4/2013 2:20:05 PM
BladeofFalcon posted...
I am mostly looking forward to the nerf'd monsters from tri, such as alatreon, deviljho, barroth, Barioth, as well as the reduced HP for most other monsters. I am also psyched about multiplayer and an extra companion kayamba so that the offline won't be too hard. I can't wait to make my Kelbi bow, along with other overpowered weapons with 1500+ raw attack, and wreck everything in G rank under 5 mins. Taking out AGGL was a bad idea, but I don't have to use gunlance. Oh and auto aim, can't forget that.

Nice one
#9PhoenixWright2Posted 2/4/2013 4:19:04 PM
BladeofFalcon posted...

And yet this tough guy will probably still get the game as soon as it releases.
#10BSerenityPosted 2/4/2013 4:26:35 PM
Vanillascout posted...

Nothing in particular. Just everything. Even just the demo is my most wanted release this month.

---
La morte sgorga dalle mie dita... Non v'e dubbio, tale e il desiderio dell'ignobile; dannata innocenza!