Original Hunter Name Or Someone Iconic?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Original Hunter Name Or Someone Iconic?
2 years ago#1
I can't decide whether or not to use my real name, or use a name from my favorite anime. What are you guys going to do and what do you think I should go with??!
---
Xbox Live Tag: Trill Johnson
2 years ago#2
Just use a nickname
If you always use your name - then use that
2 years ago#3
Alex
---
No Zombie is safe from Chicago Ted
2 years ago#4
Link, or Cloud.
---
PSN ID: CrimsonSamuraiX
2 years ago#5
XsephirothX

or extremegamer1995
2 years ago#6
Skrillex, DROPBASS, WEED420, or dante666
2 years ago#7
Personally, I usually go with natural disasters as a name. TSUNAMI and TYPHOON are my main and alt, respectively.

...But I think I'll go with a different name when the game comes out. Starting fresh, y'know?
---
PSN: MrSeizo
Quality over Quantity
2 years ago#8
XxX_MonstaKilla420_XxX
2 years ago#9
10 character limit on names:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/29637123/how-long-can-you-have-your-name-on-monster-hunter-3-ultimate&post_num=5#528254901
---
Confession Time: I am a button masher
2 years ago#10
The sarcasm is strong in this thread.
---
"WII stands for "Wow I'm Injured"
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Original Hunter Name Or Someone Iconic?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived