online question.

#1jheartless1Posted 2/7/2013 9:43:06 AM
I never played a monster hunter and wanted to know if this game is meant to play online. Will playing online be a great experience to play with many ppl and meet. Looking for a good online multiplayer game. If It's mostly meant yo be a solo game I would not buy it.
---
JHeartless
#2MonkeymooXDPosted 2/7/2013 10:02:01 AM
Well since everything CAN be done offline in solo, online multiplayer is not required. But if you have the opportunity to go online you'd be a fool not to.
#3jheartless1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:09:46 AM
Can multiple ppl play online together and do all the quest and each person game Will save what they did.
---
JHeartless
#4iceachePosted 2/7/2013 10:18:47 AM(edited)
Can multiple ppl play online together and do all the quest and each person game Will save what they did.

On one system? No.

Other than that, well... yes.. that's what the online multiplayer is about.
#5jheartless1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:29:28 AM
Thanks buddy appreciate it. Wanna play a good massive online game kind of like psu and final fantasy
---
JHeartless
#6teknic1200Posted 2/7/2013 10:33:25 AM
jheartless1 posted...
I never played a monster hunter and wanted to know if this game is meant to play online. Will playing online be a great experience to play with many ppl and meet. Looking for a good online multiplayer game. If It's mostly meant yo be a solo game I would not buy it.

this is meant to be a multiplayer game, the co-op component is great and why many of us can easily rack up 1000+ hours of play time.

this is the best co-op multiplayer console game period.
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#7teknic1200Posted 2/7/2013 10:35:12 AM
iceache posted...

On one system? No.

Other than that, well... yes.. that's what the online multiplayer is about.

everyone gets credit for the quest they embarked on.

however, do we still have to post and complete the urgent quests ourselves to rank up?
---
Today is the Tomorrow you were promised Yesterday
#8jheartless1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 11:13:22 AM
OK just found out about this game and bought a wii u a few weeks ago. Didn't realize the game is meant to be played online. Can't wait now to c more and how massive the online Is.
---
JHeartless
#9HoutenPosted 2/7/2013 12:16:43 PM
Not sure if I'm raining on your parade... but its not "massive" like MMO massive.
There are rooms for going out for questing, and that only holds 4 people that you can interact with. There is a lobby for up to 100? players to gather and talk but you can't physically see them.

Server--> Multiple Lobby with 100 player? ----> Thousands of "rooms" with max 4 player that you can see, talk, and quest with.
---
Is it so hard to for people to just be fans of videogames?
#10bearded_moosePosted 2/7/2013 12:29:43 PM
in MH1, rooms held 6 or 8 people... i think it was 8.

that was a cool feature, because you could all discuss what you needed and switch groups if one was doing something you didn't need.
---
-Every fanboy needs a troll to keep him disillusioned.
PirateSwordsman is my new favorite.1/18/13