monster hunter 4 will be for ps4 and xbox720

#1kol5001Posted 2/24/2013 4:26:33 AM
trust me it will dont act like its impossible because remember psp had monster first and its already confirmed that ps vita will get a monster hunter game
#2XCrimsonSamuraiPosted 2/24/2013 4:30:35 AM
lolwut
---
PSN ID: CrimsonSamuraiX
#3LapanuiPosted 2/24/2013 4:31:28 AM
If you are talking about MHFU on Vita, then that was bound to happen just like the majority of PSP games. If you are talking about a brand new MH game, Capcom even commented on the MH4 Vita rumor:

http://www.justpushstart.com/2013/01/capcom-comments-monster-hunter-4-vita/

Capcom might be greedy, but they aren't stupid. Xbox doesn't sell well in Japan, why would they put such a popular game on a console that nobody buys in their own country. Pretty sure they will stick to Nintendo for some time.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#4R_ChampPosted 2/24/2013 4:32:37 AM
XCrimsonSamurai posted...
lolwut
#5BladeofFalconPosted 2/24/2013 4:33:32 AM
Yeah, the first Super Robot War was on Nintendo Famicon, and then it went to Sony later. But I'm sure the next SRW installment will be on Wii U.
---
Club 1kJho
#6SocranPosted 2/24/2013 4:42:14 AM
BladeofFalcon posted...
Yeah, the first Super Robot War was on Nintendo Famicon, and then it went to Sony later. But I'm sure the next SRW installment will be on Wii U.

There's been an entry in that series on every system, including Xbox (whose sales are nonexistent in Japan), Wii, and freaking WonderSwan.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#7XCrimsonSamuraiPosted 2/24/2013 4:43:04 AM
Lapanui posted...
Capcom might be greedy, but they aren't stupid. Xbox doesn't sell well in Japan, why would they put such a popular game on a console that nobody buys in their own country. Pretty sure they will stick to Nintendo for some time.

Even though I agree with everything you said, MHFO would like a word with you.

That said, TC is off his rocker if he thinks MH4 will go to the PS4 or Xbox720 of all places. At best, we'd see MH5 on the PS4, but that's not very likely, at all. Most likely, we'd see a future MH game on Sony's next handheld, but probably not the Vita, since I don't think they want to hold the franchise back any more than they have as of late.

The best we'd see for MH5 is the game designed from the ground up on the Wii U, but it'd be HIGHLY unlikely to see release on the PS4, and if they go the path of Sony once again, it'll probably just end up on the PS3.

For Monster Hunter, all signs point to Nintendo.
---
PSN ID: CrimsonSamuraiX
#8Ghost_TurtlePosted 2/24/2013 5:01:20 AM
R_Champ posted...
XCrimsonSamurai posted...
lolwut

---
What did the dad buffalo say to his son on his first day of school? By son. GET IT!?! BISON!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Silly Buffaloes. Roll Tide!
#9LapanuiPosted 2/24/2013 5:04:50 AM
MHFO didn't really sell as many copies on the 360 as it has on any other console. MHFO has been out a lot longer than MHTri and even Tri has more sales in Japan than MHFO on the 360.

I'm pretty sure they have sold over a million 360 in Japan, but I'm pretty sure when MHFO was released on the 360 they didn't all go out and buy a 360.

Let's say Monster Hunter becomes a launch title for the PS4, it's a brand new title, no port and built from the ground up. I bet the PS4 would sell like hotcakes in Japan. Do the same with the 720, it would sell, but probably not at the rate the PS4 would sell at.

Capcom are better off selling Monster Hunter on the 3DS until other consoles have got more sales. I don't think the Vita is doing well in Japan, Wii U is doing OK, but Monster Hunter isn't going to sell Wii U's in Japan because it's already been released.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#10DLOArceusPosted 2/24/2013 5:57:40 AM
Lapanui, Tri came out 1 year before 360 Frontier.
---
What do i have to do to set the language to English? because my game is in Japanese - joetendo69
3DS: 4983-5126-3707