I just turned 20. Is 20 years old too old an age to be playing video games?

#141Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 3/10/2013 4:11:04 PM
Stop post your age are you all stupid or something?
---
The Jersey Guy
#142sec713Posted 3/15/2013 9:12:58 PM
Chocolate yum yum bar?
---
Insert signature here.
My XBox Games: http://imgur.com/BVvNn7d / My PS3 Games: http://imgur.com/u5Ugs1i
#143flsomervPosted 3/15/2013 11:45:07 PM
33, wife is 33, married for 15 years, 5 kids....
We all play video games. My wife and I together have dropped ~2000 hours on Tri.

All true.

So, to answer your question, no you shouldn't feel bad about doing something you like. Just have to manage your time correctly. I make my kids do all of their homework and do all of their chores before they start playing. Just like I have to mow the yard, rake leaves, do the laundry/dishes, etc before I can sit down to play.

Like many others have said on here, as you get older, gaming becomes your hobby and you make time for it just like anybody would for any other hobby.
---
"This isn't the anger of a vampire hunter,
This is the rage of all humanity!"
#144TheRealistKillaPosted 3/16/2013 4:06:46 AM
once a gamer always a gamer. why should you stop doing something you enjoy just because of an age? most hobbys dont just vanish and disapear after you hit a magical age.

you'll prolly be 35 some day and still game. prolly feek bad about it but u will stil have a desire
---
I have never seen a kid so explosive in my life. Mike Mayock on Percy Lord have Mercy Harvin
#145wh0_kn0wsPosted 3/16/2013 11:15:04 AM
TheRealistKilla posted...
you'll prolly be 35 some day and still game. prolly feek bad about it but u will stil have a desire

if you feel bad about it, you're just letting f***heads' dogs*** opinions dictate your emotions. and that s*** is for the f***in birds.
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#146yummifullzPosted 3/17/2013 7:15:58 AM
Cpt_of_Industry posted...
Stop post your age are you all stupid or something?

I'm 26, and yes we're all stupid, and very afraid someone will steal our identities or whatever the FUK it is that you don't want people to post their age for...

25 is a good age to stop all forms of gaming, but let's be real some people are still in adolescence well beyond 25. So mid to late 20s unless you are trying to be a gamer in their 30s without any real life to speak of, as much as you may argue that you have one, or a gamer Dad, or the worst of the worst, gamer grandpa's.

So it really doesn't matter what age you stop gaming, what matters is why you want to stop gaming and if it is b/c you feel like you are wasting time playing games and want to do other things with your life and devote your time to family, work, and more rewarding hobbies then 25 would be a good age to stop, IMO.

I did say i am 26, I just bought a new 3D gaming laptop and desktop so obviously I still play lol, but I have almost no desire to keep playing. I play for like 20min then stop, literally have 0 interest. I want to spend my time with people doing things that don't involve a screen, and start dating, build a career, and pursue other hobbies that have much more fulfillment than gaming.
#147AyKayAyDeeWPosted 3/17/2013 7:17:39 AM
You are never too old to play games!
#148The_DarkwalkerPosted 3/17/2013 7:19:50 AM
"I just turned 20. Is 20 years old too old an age to be playing video games?"

Yes. Please give me all your stuff immediately and leave forever.
---
Evil always wins because Good is dumb.
#149SHIGGY4LIFEPosted 3/17/2013 7:44:58 AM
I'm 38 and will be playing video games with my grandchildren years from now.
---
GT: shigulicious NNID: shigulicious MH3U: Shiggy
#150Ripley_AlienPosted 3/17/2013 7:48:29 AM
40 been playing since I was 8 dont plan on ever stopping.Im still known to put in 18 hour session non stop like in Dark Souls pvp.
---
XBL monDVster Wii U monDVster
Dark Souls Duty Halo Gears of War MH Pokemon