I just turned 20. Is 20 years old too old an age to be playing video games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. I just turned 20. Is 20 years old too old an age to be playing video games?

User Info: snakbar

snakbar
3 years ago#41
http://kotaku.com/5931077/the-average-age-of-a-gamer-just-dropped-by-seven-years-um-what

did I win?
my psn: snakbar7 feel free to add me
pokemon W FC: 3439-2994-1803, W2 FC: 1850-9494-7225

User Info: TheLightsAreOn

TheLightsAreOn
3 years ago#42
Just read topic title.

If you have to ask, Yes. You are too old to play.

The arthritis in my hands means I will HAVE to stop gaming soon. I am only 48. It makes me sad.

User Info: IronticsDragonL

IronticsDragonL
3 years ago#43
I'll most likely be playing video games when I'm a old, crochity man. "Ahhhg, I remember, when you current kiddies first got this whole virtual reality thingie." "Back in my day, HD graphics were one of the most amazing thingies a game could hhaaaaavvve, Neaargh."
Violence breeds Violence
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: IronticsDragonL NNID: IronticsDragonL

User Info: SeeDSquallBM

SeeDSquallBM
3 years ago#44
just do what you think is fun. seriously, theres no age to liking a genre of music, type of tv show, type of book, playing games... who gives, just have fun

User Info: Zerabp

Zerabp
3 years ago#45
I'm 32 , my wife is 28, We both play games a lot. No you are most certainly not to old to play video games though you are a bit young for multiplayer.
XBL Gamertag:SentinelZ
PSnetwork ID: SentinelZ

User Info: Slaysme

Slaysme
3 years ago#46
I'm over 200 years old and I still play games.

I'm also lying.

Think for yourself.
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme

User Info: someguyhere2

someguyhere2
3 years ago#47
There is nothing wrong with playing VGS at 20+ years. I am physically 21 years of age and nearly play every type of game, and i am not considered old in the mean age of video game players.

User Info: kingrat2314

kingrat2314
3 years ago#48
No, you're still young. I certainly don't feel too old at 23.
Metal Gear Rising is the new standard by which all action games should be held. Except for the last boss.

User Info: TakayaNoriko

TakayaNoriko
3 years ago#49
PangLa posted...
I somehow feel insulted by this topic...

You'll feel better after a few laps around a tree.

Slaysme posted...
I'm over 200 years old and I still play games.

I'm also lying.

Think for yourself.

You should get back into games. They've gotten better since you were middle age.
Before you came, they were took care of it.

User Info: Falos

Falos
3 years ago#50
I'm a level 25 gamer, and I plan to continue being a manchild doing what he finds fun, not what he is told is fun. Until, what, 90?

Right now I'm eating yogurt that I crumbled a chocolate chip cookie into. It's delicious, and more importantly, the reason I'm not eating the whole package of cookies is my health - not because "cookies are for little kids" or some other **** society tells me is one of the "rules".

They're more like... guidelines!
Ever squish your face on a window? Looks funny. Ever got stuck?
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. I just turned 20. Is 20 years old too old an age to be playing video games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived