I just turned 20. Is 20 years old too old an age to be playing video games?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. I just turned 20. Is 20 years old too old an age to be playing video games?
3 years ago#71
I'm 22 and brother is 25.

As long as you aren't infringing on other responsibilities (as in, "screw studying/work, I'm gonna play ___") it is completely fine.
This signature is lacking in beef.
3 years ago#72
SteadyingMeat posted...
I'm 1,200 years old and what is this

Someone's been watching too much how I met your mother.

You're never too old for anything. If you enjoy it, do it.

Except beastiality, that's just wrong.
3 years ago#73
28 and turning 29 , i game almost every day.
i am a warmachine
3 years ago#74
I'm 28...
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
3 years ago#75
The average gamer age worldwide is 31.

I am 30 this year. I got an almost-full time job, do some reports for my church, arrange sports coaching, plan for family life, AND I still find free 30 mins to play my DS while in bus.

If you are a gamer, you remain a gamer, what changes is how often, for how long and on what platform you play. I know CEOs who play on their phones, but noone notices.

Just make sure not to neglect your duties and all shall be cool.
3 years ago#76
20 is old enough to know that's a silly question.
Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
3 years ago#77
I know 60 year old people who play pokemon TCG, so, honestly, as long as you enjoy something, you should never be ashamed of doing it because others think it's kiddish.
You dont know it yet, but you're already dead. "Hokuto no Ken"
3 years ago#78
you're 20. an adult. you can do whatever you want
3 years ago#79
AstronomerJake posted...
And particularly, rpg's/adventure games with a lot of grinding in them, which Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate may have.

I sort of feel guilty playing a game like this, that has hundreds of ours of gameplay, when I could be doing other stuff outside like throwing frisbees, going for walks, or running around in circles around a tree.

I sort of feel like 20+ years old gamers should stick to either playing really short games like arcade ones, or quite altogether, since we could be more productive doing other activities.

Shigeru Miyamoto is 60.
3 years ago#80
I'm 28 - almost 29... and I have been playing video games for over 20 years! (Gawwd I feel old now....)

No 20 is NOT too old - I plan to keep playing well into my retirement haha :)
XBL: Asphodel Nyx
Currently playing: Dragon's Dogma; Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. I just turned 20. Is 20 years old too old an age to be playing video games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived