People who didn't cheat, what table did YOU get?

#1Element_PearlPosted 3/19/2013 12:05:19 PM
That's right. If you gamed the system for your own advantage, you cheated. You might as well go back to MHFU and use some CFW, because you suck at the game.

Those of you who aren't bad at the game, which table did you end up getting? I got either T5 or T6. I only sent one boat out and don't care enough to narrow it down any further.
---
Official Holy Dragon Nall of the First Generation.
#2ScavengerPr0Posted 3/19/2013 12:07:03 PM
um its not cheating its trying to not get cheated cuz if you are unlucky you can get into a table that doesn't get you rust shards so yeah.....
#3C0RY_07Posted 3/19/2013 12:07:12 PM
It's not breaking anything in game. It doesn't give you a huge advantage over anyone. Also, it is only useful for min/max players who will put in the time to get a charm that has 1/21600 odds.
---
History wants a Legend, more so than a man.
#4YigPwnsFacePosted 3/19/2013 12:07:14 PM
Element_Pearl posted...
That's right. If you gamed the system for your own advantage, you cheated. You might as well go back to MHFU and use some CFW, because you suck at the game.

Those of you who aren't bad at the game, which table did you end up getting? I got either T5 or T6. I only sent one boat out and don't care enough to narrow it down any further.

lol
#5Pille069Posted 3/19/2013 12:07:58 PM
ScavengerPr0 posted...
um its not cheating its trying to not get cheated cuz if you are unlucky you can get into a table that doesn't get you rust shards so yeah.....

Just ignore Element_Pearl, he's a troll/elitist jerk
---
If any of you ever put anything I say in your signatures, I will have you moderated all the way to hell.
#6BurgerTime79Posted 3/19/2013 12:08:50 PM
TC, you should be one to talk. Considering you claimed yesterday you would kick people out of your party to try and get certain items.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#7ScavengerPr0Posted 3/19/2013 12:10:15 PM
Pille069 posted...
ScavengerPr0 posted...

I know I just wish people did research before they start blah there internet mouth off
#8TheNeoianOnePosted 3/19/2013 12:13:29 PM
ScavengerPr0 posted...
Pille069 posted...
ScavengerPr0 posted...

I know I just wish people did research before they start blah there internet mouth off

Research and knowledge have little do with trolls trolling.
---
http://deadwinter.cc/
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1189/dwsig.jpg
#9Element_Pearl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 12:13:49 PM
TC, you should be one to talk. Considering you claimed yesterday you would kick people out of your party to try and get certain items.

What? Because I kick people out for trying to use broken weapons that aren't even that broken, I'm somehow hypocritical?

Anyway, what I gather from the responses to this topic so far is that there are a lot of cheaters playing this game, and they're highly sensitive to being called cheaters.
---
Official Holy Dragon Nall of the First Generation.
#10YigPwnsFacePosted 3/19/2013 12:15:08 PM
Im not a cheater. Its not cheating if its your dog.