Charm Table FAQ: The basic of what you need to know.

#221JolteonPosted 4/11/2014 1:15:44 AMmessage detail
I just want to say thanks for making this FAQ. I was completely ignorant about this feature prior to making my character, so I was a little nervous about what I was going to end up getting (there's no way I'm going to reset at this point), but after using the fish tool, it looks like I'm in Table 10, which is apparently overrated but still pretty ok. Better than cursed, I say!
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#222Kageblade23Posted 4/14/2014 4:08:58 PMmessage detail
Jolteon posted...
I just want to say thanks for making this FAQ. I was completely ignorant about this feature prior to making my character, so I was a little nervous about what I was going to end up getting (there's no way I'm going to reset at this point), but after using the fish tool, it looks like I'm in Table 10, which is apparently overrated but still pretty ok. Better than cursed, I say!

this fish tool keeps leading me to a broken site?... is it still working?
---
Mugiwara no Rufi - Cr3\/\/_|\/|@╪3: Kaleo.T.T.C.
Kaizoku Ou ni Ore wa Naru!
#223JolteonPosted 4/21/2014 2:24:58 AMmessage detail
Kageblade23 posted...
Jolteon posted...

The original link is broken, but it's re-linked a couple times in this topic.

http://forums.minegarde.com/topic/6821-athenas-fish-finder/

90% sure that'll work (I can't double-check since I'm at work, and I try to limit my browsing here, but you should be fine).
---
Is this finally a conundrum that CAN'T be solved by helicopter theft?
#224XxRiSoNxXPosted 5/18/2014 6:17:48 AMmessage detail
Jolteon posted...
Kageblade23 posted...
Jolteon posted...

The original link is broken, but it's re-linked a couple times in this topic.

http://forums.minegarde.com/topic/6821-athenas-fish-finder/

90% sure that'll work (I can't double-check since I'm at work, and I try to limit my browsing here, but you should be fine).

Just figured would confirm your link still works. :)
---
Currently streaming: Elder Scrolls Online from 7am launch until I fall asleep... http://www.twitch.tv/zalsphere Feel free to drop in, comment or chat. ^_^
#225TyrateXIIPosted 6/3/2014 7:59:29 PMmessage detail
Hello, I was wondering if someone may inform me as to which table chart I have. For some reason the file does not load right on my laptop. D:
My fish are:
4 Whetfish, 2 pintuna, 1 Shining starfish, 1 shining starfish, 5 popfish
2 pintuna, 2 sleepyfish, 1 shining starfish, 2 pintuna
2 pintna, 2 sushifish, 4 popfish, 2 sleepyfish.

Thank you very much.
#226AthenaADPPosted 6/19/2014 10:21:57 PMmessage detail
TyrateXII, you're on Table 2.
#227AlmondslicePosted 6/21/2014 4:12:11 AMmessage detail
Hi thankyou for this FAQ its a great help. I was wondering if someone could possibly tell me the actual translations of the fish for the Japanese site in the order they appear because I can't get the German site to work and Google translate on the Japanese site has given me a load of words that don't seem to make sense. So help would be greatly appreciated and thankyou for your time.
#228PimpMyRhydonPosted 6/24/2014 12:43:02 PMmessage detail
Hi! Just wondering if someone could check my table for me. Not able to do it on my phone anymore :(

Haul 1- 2 sushifish, 1 shining starfish, 2 sleepyfish, 1 shining starfish, 2 pin tuna

Haul 2- 1 shining starfish, 1 shining starfish, 2 pin tuna, 5 popfish

Haul 3- 4 whetfish, 3 sushifish, 5 popfish, 2 pin tuna

Haul 4- 5 popfish, 2 pin tuna, 2 sushifish, 4 popfish

Haul 5- 3 sushifish, 1 shining starfish, 1 humspun conch, 1 shining starfish, 2 pin tuna, 3 sushifish
#229TommyHayabusaPosted 6/27/2014 8:50:54 PMmessage detail
Is there a list of charms on Table 8 somewhere? I don't have access to the apps that are available being a Mac user.

I've read the links posted that show some of the best charms on my table but I was hoping there's a list so I don't have to ask for specific skills.

Im mainly looking for edgemaster, attack up, maestro, expert, artillery, bomb boost, and evasion.

Thanks.
---
Playing - Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
#230AthenaADPPosted 6/27/2014 9:27:43 PMmessage detail
PimpMyRhydon: you are on table 10.

TommyHayabusa: here: http://pastebin.com/Bd7n0bVR