book of combos???

#1Daveddy72Posted 3/20/2013 11:48:53 AM
I bought the book of combos 1 .i dont know how to use it or what to do with it, any help,new to monster hunter
---
Baltimore Ravens .World Champions
#2PyroDillbrainPosted 3/20/2013 11:50:48 AM
if you have it in your inventory, it will increase the chance of a successful item combination by a small amount.
---
twitch.tv/fiveleafclover - mh3u, mkw and the odd speedrun
xbl: Q cumberR | nnid: fiveleafclover
#3arkff7Posted 3/20/2013 11:50:51 AM
when its in inv it makes your combinations have higher chance of success. i only ever hold onto books 1 and 2 for making megapotions and thunder traps during quest. i put the rest in storage and do my combos in there for the harder ones
#4TaladasharPosted 3/20/2013 11:50:55 AM
There are 5 combo books total. Each one makes it easier to combine items, either in your inventory or in your chest stash.

They are good things to have.
---
( \ ( \"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain, It's time to roll the dice ."
(=^:^) So sayeth the cute bunny
#5iceachePosted 3/20/2013 11:50:59 AM
Put it in your box... when you buy all the books, it gives you either 100% or really high percentage for combining items.
#6RyuniPosted 3/20/2013 11:51:39 AM(edited)
Daveddy72 posted...
I bought the book of combos 1 .i dont know how to use it or what to do with it, any help,new to monster hunter

You keep it in your inventory when you combine things for an increase chance of success.
There's a couple of combines that are already 100% without any books, so it won't do any difference there, but the more books you have, the higher the increase chance is.

You can also drop everything in your box and if you combine inside your box (there's an option for combine when you go to your box) then the books works inside there as well.

Only carry combo books if you plan on combining during a mission (like extra traps etc.)

EDIT: Wow, that's a lot of posts that happened while I was typing :x
---
MH3U and more at www.youtube.com/naeryu
#7InkosehPosted 3/20/2013 11:51:19 AM
Combining items in supply box = Leave combo book in supply box
Combining items in inventory pouch = Leave combo book in pouch
You don't have to select it - it just makes your combo succession rate higher. :V
#8Daveddy72(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 11:54:35 AM
Thanks everybody
---
Baltimore Ravens .World Champions