Hey, trying to track down a video i saw linked on the boards a bit back

#1nessonett106Posted 3/21/2013 1:27:13 AM
Tried searching the topics but couldn't find it again.

Had a bunch of ingame footage showing monster staggers etc timed to a song, some asian pop one i don't know the name of. The weapon combos were used to time the transitions from 1 scene to another so each attack flowed on from the last. It ended with a few impressive staggers like a golfswing to a charging ala's head etc.

I feel stupid i can't find it, but i have a duplicate youtube account so liking videos never seems reliable as the accounts screw me about for some unknown reason.

Surely someone could link me the original topic it was posted in?
---
MH3 Name: Marty . . . . EU servers . . . .
#2BulbopwnPosted 3/21/2013 3:02:34 AM
On in iPhone so it's hard for me to link but search "video" on the 3ds monster hunter boards or WiiU. The title was like "cool my videos" or something like that and it will be in the topic
#3nessonett106(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 3:02:35 AM
no one saw the one i'm thinking of? its bugging me i can't find it and have the song stuck in my head for some stupid reason
---
#4nessonett106(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 3:08:18 AM
ah thankyou.... finally found it. topic title turned out to be "entertaining MH videos".

i'd been looking through ones like "convince someone to buy this game with one video"
---
#5CloudFZPosted 3/21/2013 3:27:08 AM
I'm assuming you mean this. I'm only posting it because it is, indeed, fantastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkr2uLC2K9c
---
NNID: DeadBird
#6phantom_arcane5Posted 3/21/2013 3:34:19 AM
That was actually awesome.

My speakers were at it's loudest and as soon as Chu Chu Lovely came on it scared the living **** out of me hahah!
---
WULD........ .......... ............. NA KEST!
M'aiq knows much, and tells some.
#7bulbinkingPosted 3/21/2013 4:21:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTG4K2HDa9A

This one is mych better, because it took much more skill to accomplish. (also I can superpound rath out of the sky semi-consistently, I practiced specifically after watching how awesome it is in this video)
---
poker-over-killing.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-was-gamefaqs-moderator-for-5-yrs.html
NintendoID: Bulbinking (MH3U Charm Table 10 Master Race!)