Chief's Scythes
Ludroth Pair
Ludroth Pair+
Bloodwings
Bloodwings+
Venom Wings
Grimgrim Wings
Grimmest Noxwings

Did I get that right? Will this be a good tree to follow and will it carry me through the entire game "Offline"?
#2MitigwaPosted 3/22/2013 9:18:03 AM
I was planning on doing that til I noticed that it needs gigginox stuff for the bloodwings... and thats a couple stars down the road from the ludroth+.... just a headsup
---
C-130 J models are pretty beastly... theres Friggin 6 God darn Blades!... of Death!
#3MH3UPlayer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 9:21:25 AM
Is the weapon tree correct though?
#4MitigwaPosted 3/22/2013 9:23:34 AM
You go from Ludroth pair to bloodwings. The + is in the other tree
---
C-130 J models are pretty beastly... theres Friggin 6 God darn Blades!... of Death!
#5MH3UPlayer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 9:27:44 AM
Mitigwa posted...
You go from Ludroth pair to bloodwings. The + is in the other tree

Are you certain? The Faq png submitted to this site shows it under Ludroth Pair+ unless I'm mistaken.
#6MitigwaPosted 3/22/2013 9:46:48 AM
Yeah man. Its either you make + or the wings.

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/MH3U:_Dual_Sword_Weapon_Tree

It is kinda of confusing if you glance at it but it shows them on the same step. Also I have the Ludroth pair right now and it shows you its either or
---
#7MH3UPlayer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 9:53:40 AM
How are the Dual Blades working for you so far? I can't wait to start using them. Also, You seem to be after that poison element like I am. Oh' btw... I guess if we mess up on the tree we can just turn of the game and restart it so we can try until we get it right.
#8MitigwaPosted 3/22/2013 10:01:51 AM
I like poison yesh. I don't really use the Duals much but I like collecting and later on getting better with them
---
#9MH3UPlayer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 10:07:48 AM
The thing is I want to make Dual Swords my primary weapon and need a good tree. Will the Ludroth hold me over until I can make Bloodwings I wonder? Perhaps I should select a different path. I'm open for all suggestions.
#10MitigwaPosted 3/22/2013 10:16:41 AM
I am making the Snow Slicers also... and I don't think they would be all that useful playing till that point. Yes you could do it but there would be better options
---