It's been 9 hours, still can't play online (Australia).

#1franpaPosted 3/26/2013 3:33:34 AM
I can't seem to find any information on whether the EU servers are offline for maintenance or if it is a problem on my end, all I know is that when I choose the Network option the game simply says I've been disconnected and then it boots me back to town. No error message other then that I've been disconnected.

It worked a few days ago without fail, it's only today that it isn't working. I can find a maintenance time table for US customers but nothing for EU customers.

Does anyone know when we'll be able to play? It's been 9 hours... just waiting so I can play with my friend... not making any progress otherwise as I refuse to play alone... so far vastly worse experience then MH Tri which so far has superior analog stick controls for the camera (Oooh actual analog sensitivity), less blurry textures (Wasn't this game meant to be HD?), vastly superior water surface for deep water, smoother frame rate when in town and better scaled HUD. The text is actually legible in MH 3 Ultimate, that's the only impressive thing I've noticed so far in comparison to MH Tri, however that is overshadowed by the fact that the text is teeny tiny making it a chore to read ANYTHING..
#2VeluxierPosted 3/26/2013 3:37:31 AM
Theyre still down. Down down down down...
---
Now Playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
NNID: Veluxier. MH3U Name: Reixulev. HR: 1
#3midpoint77Posted 3/26/2013 3:39:10 AM
Ah I was just about to make a topic about this.. Thought the downtime was only for an hour? Maybe I read wrong
---
MH3U - Mudkipzz (EU)
#4Soora666Posted 3/26/2013 3:44:55 AM
I was about to ask as well lol, went to bed last night when they went down, wake up like ages later and still down :(

Hopfully not for too long, wanna get more g stuff done!
#5franpa(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 3:58:00 AM
Can anyone specify the expected downtime in AEST/GMT+10 time format please? I did find this http://www.nintendo.co.jp/netinfo/en_GB/index.html but it lists times in UK/CET and when you click the giant Wii U button it doesn't mention any timezone at all :O