quest: playing with fire. goal: kill the qurupeco.

#21phantomhydraPosted 3/26/2013 5:29:13 AM
I fine the qurupeco to be annoying as well but when i'm fighting him i often attack him from behind since his wings get in the way and it's better when the cha-cha character has its attention so he ignore me.
---
3ds fc 0044-2874-1833
#22bloodthirstfuryPosted 3/26/2013 5:29:21 AM
I'm sorry I thought you were talking about the first time you fight the Quru. I got the Playing with fire quest from the guild woman in Moga Village.
---
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0346-8885-0721
#23elbarto1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 5:33:33 AM
Remorseful_Whim posted...
elbarto1 posted...
I am offline. Ive tried every weapon I have. I have no idea how to farm. The game isn't very clear in what to do for newcomers.

You'll have to be more specific than that, because there's the offline tavern, and then Moga Village. And considering the game actually has a tutorial segment on how to gather and kill/carve monsters, if you're saying it's not being very clear... you may be in the tavern.

Yeah I have not seen any tutorials or anything other than a few NPC's spouting vague text. I am in a place called tavern. There's a desk w 2 girls on either side of an old man guild leader.

If this is the wrong place, How do I play the game proper?
---
You cannot blame society's ills on video games Its just absurd-Capcom
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist
#24BeerOnTapPosted 3/26/2013 5:34:05 AM
elbarto1 posted...
Argol_vazin posted...
did you jump straight into the Tavern? Tavern quests are Multiplayer with Solo tavern basically being Multiplayer mode with slightly easier monsters. You should do Moga village stuff first

Yes I am at the tavern. This is meant for 4? Lol. Explains why its so hard.

Do yourself a favor and do the offline game first. And READ everything the game presents to you.
I repeat, READ IT ALL.
The game DOES teach you everything you need to know if you're willing to listen.
Stop doing online quests for now, genius.
#25LostSoldier20Posted 3/26/2013 5:34:46 AM
elbarto1 posted...
Remorseful_Whim posted...
elbarto1 posted...
I am offline. Ive tried every weapon I have. I have no idea how to farm. The game isn't very clear in what to do for newcomers.

You'll have to be more specific than that, because there's the offline tavern, and then Moga Village. And considering the game actually has a tutorial segment on how to gather and kill/carve monsters, if you're saying it's not being very clear... you may be in the tavern.

Yeah I have not seen any tutorials or anything other than a few NPC's spouting vague text. I am in a place called tavern. There's a desk w 2 girls on either side of an old man guild leader.

If this is the wrong place, How do I play the game proper?

Go back to the village. Fast-travel or talk to Neko to get back there.
---
www.club1kjho.com
Come join 1kJho, Unity, and fellow GameFAQs members to kick MH3U off with a bang.
#26elbarto1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 1:40:07 PM
Thanks. That was the problem. I totally had no idea I was doing "online" quests because I wasn't even online. Went back and now I'm getting tutorial missions.
---
#27OldDirtyCRPosted 3/26/2013 1:50:46 PM
You start off in Moga Village. Go back there. Fast Travel to Moga village (You have the option of doing that when you switch areas or go to the pirate cat in the Marina).

Moga Village is the tutorial offline mode essentially. It tells you how to do everything and works your way into bosses by difficulty. Tavern is harder and all the monsters have more HP.

Do offline until you are more comfortable. At the very least beast qurupeco offline. I personally suggest doing at least up to 6* quests, but its up to you
---
Official husband of Skyla.
#28Elminster_1Posted 3/26/2013 1:57:07 PM
elbarto1 posted...
Thanks. That was the problem. I totally had no idea I was doing "online" quests because I wasn't even online. Went back and now I'm getting tutorial missions.

When you finally get back up to the quest to kill the Qurupeco again you will find it much easier. :)
---
PS3 Name: Halaster | Xbox Gamertag: HalasterTheMad
Wii U: Halaster | Steam: Halaster
#29elbarto1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 1:59:55 PM
Elminster_1 posted...
elbarto1 posted...

When you finally get back up to the quest to kill the Qurupeco again you will find it much easier. :)

I can't wait to murder that giant vulturegoose. I hate him. ;)
---
#30Meaka2013Posted 3/26/2013 2:52:00 PM
Yes play a bit of offline first I put 25 hours in myself and sitting at crimson pecco gear and a dragon element dual blades for get what their called, but It seems as if yoour going at it all wrong which is ok cause it is an learning experience for everyone thats new, what you can do is fight offline quests up to azuros and make his gear which is fairly easy to make you would just have to farm the carpet bugs in moga villiage then try again.