Why no SnS love?

#1Jin66Posted 3/26/2013 8:38:44 PM
I've noticed no one uses SnS online or talks about it at all. Is it not a particularly good weapon? I've loved using it so far and the agility helps a lot. The only pain is having to sharpen my weapon all the time.

Any Pro hunters use this as their main weapon or any reasons why it should/ shouldn't be used?
#2ShybaasonPosted 3/26/2013 8:40:10 PM
it's "too difficult" for your average player to use as well as any other weapon thats why
#3FiReyDRaGO71157Posted 3/26/2013 8:42:33 PM
Shybaason posted...
it's "too difficult" for your average player to use as well as any other weapon thats why

It's actually terrible at everything.
---
chokin down dat kush
#4firefoxredPosted 3/26/2013 8:43:15 PM
You must not have ever played with me. Its really the only thing I use when I am not using my Light bowgun.
---
Wii U : UnknownFox
Feel free to add for Monster Hunter :D
#5GuardianShadow0Posted 3/26/2013 8:43:16 PM
It has the lowest damage output and DS now do a much better job with elemental and status attacks. It's a good beginner's weapon and is still useful, but other weapons do everything it does better.
---
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=RYXYmYq3kWc
#6ZerostremeX3Posted 3/26/2013 8:45:35 PM
I'm definitely far from pro, but I enjoy using it for elemental damage. I can block, use items on the fly, and just feel pretty agile in general when using it. Just got Djinn so I generally try to find a reason to whip it out XD
---
Signature Temporarily Unavailable
#7Alexandrious1Posted 3/26/2013 8:48:59 PM
They may as well remove it from the game, once MH4 is out, Charge Axe will replace it utterly -_-.

I used to use Sword and Shield in Tri, it was my main weapon, always used it, but now Dual Blades are out, and im loving it.
---
PSN: TZETA
Dragons Dogma Pawn: Crystaliana, high HP/Defense/Stamina Support Mage, and pretty to look at.
#8bladedwraithPosted 3/26/2013 8:54:13 PM
Anyone that is remotely good at this game knows the SnS is a fine weapon.

Not the best, but a fine weapon.

These same people that say ' LOL IT SUCKS BRAH" are the same people that think a Rapid Fire Gunner can't do good damage either.
#9Xano1234Posted 3/26/2013 9:06:24 PM
I just crafted my first SnS for my Jaggi set. Usually use a switch axe. I like the speed of the attacks, but I do notice I do a lot less damage. I am however significantly more mobile than I used to be. Overall, I find it to be a fun weapon. I think Switch Axe and Sword and Shield are going to be my main weapons.
---
Brawl Friend Code: 1547-4883-9310
#10ZyloWolfBanePosted 3/26/2013 9:07:12 PM
It's a good weapon if you're using proper elemental damage on each hunt, or status effects. Otherwise you're better off using something else.
---
~Peace obtained through superior firepower!!~