Monster Broth

#1MikaelMcTavishPosted 3/28/2013 9:57:03 AM
Anyone found a good quest or mass way to farm this other then the off chance one stupid ass bug in a quest will drop one.
#2at3tuckerPosted 3/28/2013 9:58:33 AM
High rank gigis and gigginox I think.
---
Nintendo thing: Navy_Guy_Tuck
Origin: AT2-Tucker AR with most kills M16A4 that's right the A4, not A3
#3MikaelMcTavish(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 10:01:06 AM
Thanks ill give it a shot by farming that sexually repugnant beasty.
#4MikaelMcTavish(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 10:39:50 AM
*Baleful Gigginox does not drop this item during its Village quest nor do you get it in rewards.
#5BeckeragePosted 3/28/2013 10:40:58 AM
high rank bugs drop it too...
#6MikaelMcTavish(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 10:43:33 AM
Yeah but I did the high rank desert exploration 10 times and not 1 dropped from 3 each time so I am looking for a more plentiful solution. as the developers were mentally r*****ed and didn't put a high rank bug hunting quest.
#7Krazoa2Posted 3/28/2013 10:52:33 AM
I've gotten plenty going to HR3 Pawpawpass Sandy Plains. Go to where you fight the Barroth and try to hit all 4 of the bugs there with a Poison Gas Bomb. It's still not a fast process, but as I said I've gotten plenty trying to get Bnahabara parts.
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
#8Synthetic_CKPosted 3/28/2013 10:54:14 AM
The best % is from the bugs in the HR volcano at 30%. You'll need to poison them to avoid destroying them. Next up is in the HR sandy plains at 22%
---
LOL@console fanboys. Just because it's the only console YOU own doesn't mean the others suck. Great games on all systems. Get over yourself, shut up and play.
#9WeebersPosted 3/28/2013 10:58:26 AM
MikaelMcTavish posted...
Yeah but I did the high rank desert exploration 10 times and not 1 dropped from 3 each time so I am looking for a more plentiful solution. as the developers were mentally r*****ed and didn't put a high rank bug hunting quest.

Tell me about it. Farming carapaces for my arko unu bows was a nightmare.

Go into moga woods.
Poison bugs.
Get maybe 3 carapaces max.
Repeat.

Worst part is I kept forgetting to tell chacha and kayamba to stay behind, and those nitwits constantly attack the bugs and shatter them right before the poison kills them. Spamming the signals helps a bit, but you can only signal to one at a time >_<
---
Warioware: D.I.Y. FC: Chunky 5070 6483 5880
#10Krazoa2Posted 3/28/2013 11:05:41 AM
Weebers posted...
Tell me about it. Farming carapaces for my arko unu bows was a nightmare.

Go into moga woods.
Poison bugs.
Get maybe 3 carapaces max.
Repeat.

Worst part is I kept forgetting to tell chacha and kayamba to stay behind, and those nitwits constantly attack the bugs and shatter them right before the poison kills them. Spamming the signals helps a bit, but you can only signal to one at a time >_<

*Spends an hour and a half to finally get 5 carapaces to upgrade Arko Unu W*
"Congrats on your new Arko Du W! Now go get 8 more carapces and a bunch of other crap you dont have! :D"
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe