Where do I get / How do I make a demondrug?

#1DENiiZENPosted 3/28/2013 7:33:38 PM
I need a demondrug to upgrade my switchaxe to the volvidon one.
#2DENiiZEN(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 7:34:44 PM
Whoops I meant for the Attack 2 decoration.
#3IronticsDragonLPosted 3/28/2013 7:36:18 PM
Might Seed + Catalyst
Catalyst is Honey + Bitterbug
---
Violence breeds Violence
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: IronticsDragonL NNID: IronticsDragonL Pawn( PS3) Melissa MH3U(IronticsDL)
#4OldDirtyCRPosted 3/28/2013 7:57:16 PM
OR you can use the mystery pot mask and turn 5 low items into them quite easily. (5 herbs for example).

The brady guide has a good chart on the mystery pot mask for the shakalakas. Or there are plenty of guides from tri that tell you how to use it.
---
Official husband of Skyla.
#5IronticsDragonLPosted 3/28/2013 7:59:56 PM
OldDirtyCR posted...
OR you can use the mystery pot mask and turn 5 low items into them quite easily. (5 herbs for example).

The brady guide has a good chart on the mystery pot mask for the shakalakas. Or there are plenty of guides from tri that tell you how to use it.

The Mystery Pot can do that?
---
Violence breeds Violence
PSN: bradeli Steam: IronticsDragonLord Gamertag: IronticsDragonL NNID: IronticsDragonL Pawn( PS3) Melissa MH3U(IronticsDL)
#6OldDirtyCRPosted 3/28/2013 8:13:37 PM(edited)
IronticsDragonL posted...
OldDirtyCR posted...

Yep. you can essentially turn an herb into an Ancient or Max Potion in the span of a couple minutes. Or many other items. The brady guide has the updated table for 3u if you have access to that.

I personally like going for the Max/Ancient potions and the demon horn/armor horns.
---
#7IronticsDragonLPosted 3/28/2013 8:15:44 PM
OldDirtyCR posted...
IronticsDragonL posted...
OldDirtyCR posted...

Yep. you can essentially turn an herb into an Ancient or Max Potion in the span of a couple minutes. Or many other items. The brady guide has the updated table for 3u if you have access to that.

I personally like going for the Max/Ancient potions and the demon horn/armor horns.

I don't have the Brady Guide. Ah well, some kind soul will make a chart or something sometime in the future.
---
Violence breeds Violence
#8OldDirtyCRPosted 3/28/2013 8:21:00 PM(edited)
I found this

http://i47.tinypic.com/9ruelw.png

Picture of that page. You'll have to zoom in or whatever.

How it works is you give chacha up to 5 herbs (or any item on that list), then he'll convert them to one of the Rank B items based on the color smoke he is puffing when you signal him. Then you'll get an equivalent amount of item from that smoke. Then you do it again with those items, and it'll drop down a rank to C. Then again to D. Then again to E. then again to F.

For example if you are going for Max Potion. You can just quickly signal him after giving him items from rank a through e no matter what color smoke shows. Then when dropping to rank F you'll wait for green smoke.

Sounds confusing, and my explanation sucks, but really it's simple. The only problem is you have to level the mask to get the higher ranks. Feeding Chacha well done steak speeds it up.
---
#9IronticsDragonLPosted 3/28/2013 8:19:56 PM
OldDirtyCR posted...
I found this

http://i47.tinypic.com/9ruelw.png

Picture of that page. You'll have to zoom in or whatever.

Favorited that, I'll try and make the mask sometime tomorrow in between farming High-Rank Barroth, thanks.
---
Violence breeds Violence
#10DENiiZEN(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 10:08:46 PM
Ok thanks guys, I manageed to make it and use it for the decoration but I have another question, how do i make / get a MEGA demon drug.