Bathycite and Meldspar ore

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Bathycite and Meldspar ore
2 years ago#1
Do you guys know where to get these? Thanks
2 years ago#2
G rank flooded forest for bathy and g rank anywhere for meldspar! :)
---
PSN: Psychoticgamer92
Nintendo ID: Psychoticgamer92
2 years ago#3
Psychoticgamr92 posted...
G rank flooded forest for bathy and g rank anywhere for meldspar! :)

Alright, thanks :)
2 years ago#4
I got Bathycite just fine in High Rank, I'm pretty sure. Unless there's an ore with a very similar name that I'm thinking of.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
2 years ago#5
Socran posted...
I got Bathycite just fine in High Rank, I'm pretty sure. Unless there's an ore with a very similar name that I'm thinking of.

You can get bathycite in the flooded forest from the underwater nodes underwater
2 years ago#6
So the bathycite is no problem, but I can;t seem to find meldspar.
2 years ago#7
ericsche21 posted...
Socran posted...

You can get bathycite in the flooded forest from the underwater nodes underwater

And to clarify, that's only in HR
2 years ago#8
ericsche21 posted...
ericsche21 posted...
Socran posted...

nah, I'm in G rank and I'm getting it
2 years ago#9
SIrcactus posted...
ericsche21 posted...
ericsche21 posted...
Socran posted...

nah, I'm in G rank and I'm getting it

I think he meant "only HR and higher", as in you can't get it in low-rank missions.

ericsche21 posted...

And from Jhen Mohran's back, apparently.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. Bathycite and Meldspar ore

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived