Bathycite and Meldspar ore

#1SIrcactusPosted 3/29/2013 3:52:24 AM
Do you guys know where to get these? Thanks
#2Psychoticgamr92Posted 3/29/2013 3:54:13 AM
G rank flooded forest for bathy and g rank anywhere for meldspar! :)
---
PSN: Psychoticgamer92
Nintendo ID: Psychoticgamer92
#3SIrcactus(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 3:55:17 AM
Psychoticgamr92 posted...
G rank flooded forest for bathy and g rank anywhere for meldspar! :)

Alright, thanks :)
#4SocranPosted 3/29/2013 4:23:01 AM
I got Bathycite just fine in High Rank, I'm pretty sure. Unless there's an ore with a very similar name that I'm thinking of.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#5ericsche21Posted 3/29/2013 4:44:22 AM
Socran posted...
I got Bathycite just fine in High Rank, I'm pretty sure. Unless there's an ore with a very similar name that I'm thinking of.

You can get bathycite in the flooded forest from the underwater nodes underwater
#6SIrcactus(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 4:45:26 AM
So the bathycite is no problem, but I can;t seem to find meldspar.
#7ericsche21Posted 3/29/2013 4:52:04 AM
ericsche21 posted...
Socran posted...

You can get bathycite in the flooded forest from the underwater nodes underwater

And to clarify, that's only in HR
#8SIrcactus(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 5:18:10 AM
ericsche21 posted...
ericsche21 posted...
Socran posted...

nah, I'm in G rank and I'm getting it
#9SocranPosted 3/29/2013 4:42:12 PM
SIrcactus posted...
ericsche21 posted...
ericsche21 posted...
Socran posted...

nah, I'm in G rank and I'm getting it

I think he meant "only HR and higher", as in you can't get it in low-rank missions.

ericsche21 posted...

And from Jhen Mohran's back, apparently.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."