So the kelbi bow is OP/broken :( Watch video

#31OmniblitzPosted 3/30/2013 3:35:19 PM
thebestestbest posted...

Then don't play with these people.

It's a co-op game being played for fun. You aren't being forced to deal with any of this like you would in a competitive environment where you DO have to be able to deal with what the competitors do.

Whilst it would be nice to simply "avoid" these kind of setups, I can see it becoming something of an epidemic, making it hard to actually find legit rooms where people play for the enjoyment of the hunt, rather than lol spamming their way to kills with absolutely NO ability or skill whatsoever.

It's inconceivable to me that people would even consider something like this enjoyable.
---
"WII stands for "Wow I'm Injured"
#32Innocent_babyPosted 3/30/2013 3:43:40 PM
^this just boot them. Thisis no different that the Tri speedrunners. Some wanted to do it for the heck of it, or time, or for farming. In any case, not all did. And when one was where they were not wanted we kick him out. Or better we trolled the crap out of him if he persisted to stay. Why whine about something WE CAN DO ABOUT?
#33ShyvanaPosted 3/30/2013 3:47:17 PM
THIS VIDEO IS ANIMAL CRUELTY
---
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)
#34Krazoa2Posted 3/30/2013 3:54:27 PM
Omniblitz posted...
It's inconceivable to me that people would even consider something like this enjoyable.

What's inconceivable is how so many people believe they have the right to decide how other people are allowed to play this game.

Things like clusting Ala were quick ways to grind mats and HR in Tri. People made clusting rooms, and that easily drew the clusters. Avoid Kelbi Bow rooms, and you'll be fine. If you're gonna hate anyone using a Kelbi bow at all, ask them to leave/switch weapons, or boot them. Problem solved, again.
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
#35amazingwillyPosted 3/30/2013 3:56:46 PM
ahaha not good at all!
---
PS VITA=GOD
b/w fc 0905 9230 9764
#36Kostie100(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 4:20:41 AM
I dont think there is much difference between ala/jho weapons being OP in tri and slime weapons being OP in 3U. Also i have found out that the kelbi bow is not effective for A LOT of quests and many other slime weapons are used instead for speedrunning different monsters. Also in solo play, slime is no where near as effective due to the slime not chaining (or adding up) since its only one player. In solo, many speed runs are done with elemental weakness weapons.
---
3DS FC:0473-7793-5935, MH3 HR: 359, MK7 VR: 23xxx, Kid Icarus Uprising + Sky Kings <3, SM3DL 100%. Wii U <3. Nintendo <3.
#37PanopictonguyPosted 3/31/2013 4:32:03 AM
Why do I see the same arguments all the time on every board. I wonder if the Japanese have the same arguments over and over for all their games. It's not that one side is right and one side is wrong. it's the fact that no one ever agrees. no one ever sees the other persons side. This isn't even a civil discussion given the fact it's the same damn argument you see every where else.

Insanity is doing the same thing expecting different results.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#38ghier1Posted 3/31/2013 5:02:19 AM
First of all this isnt an MMO that needs to be balanced. Even in WoW whatever weapon has the highest DPS is the best weapon vs everything in the game OMG SO OP.
#39TheSuspectedPosted 3/31/2013 5:17:29 AM
To be honest, that was more like ~1.5 minutes. Half the video was them standing around/setting up, and the last minute was spent on waiting for quest rewards.
---
PSN: NaRD2ndG | NNID: Fraudulent_NaRD | LoL IGN: Fraudulent NaRD | Now Streaming: MonHun3U! www.twitch.tv/nard2ndg
#40SquareSidePosted 3/31/2013 5:31:34 AM
MrWill18 posted...
If the game ever got to like that for me where the entire party is using the same thing, same strat, all working like a robot, I quit

---
PSN XBL n'' - SquareSide
True 3DS Ambassador. Not a scrub who came in late and saved a buck.