This game has the most stupid people playing..

#1TheKratosPosted 4/1/2013 2:55:59 AM
I really don't want to sound like an elitist, but some things people do online just baffles me. There's one guy I play with quite often who ALWAYS at least dies once, now dying isn't a problem if you use max potions. But NO ONE I've met online uses max potion it seems.

Still I can cope with this (barely), but what really pisses me of is ppl who alrdy carted one or two times, have 100hp and rush like morons to carve tail, proceed to get killed and fail the quest. I even ask politely, don't carve until monster is in other area but it's like talking to a wall. People really want to fail a 30min long fought quests just for one stupid ass carve from tail.

Last night I was helping a buddy vs g-rank B. Diablos. All thing went well, tail cut, horns broken. But there was a huge moron (I think he's from GF) who died quite early in the game. This POS (with 100hp of course) then proceeds to carve tail like it's running away, gets hit by rage mode blos charge. He barely had HP left and gets lucky Blos leaves the area, we tell him "you got lucky, very dangerous carve with 100hp", implying DON'T DO IT U MORON. He replies "yeah I died remember?"... Yes WE remember FFS, do YOU remember?!

Just when I try to type "stay back you gonna die again" but before I can he dies. He says "well that's my cue to go to bed". No my friend, that's you're cue TO GET A BIGGER BRAIN U MORON.

tl;dr: Use max potions, go play Mario Kart if you like getting carted so much, and don't f****** carve with your 100hp and two deaths while the monster is in the area and stay the f*** back if you already died twice and have 100hp only!!!
---
PSNID: TheKratos.
Real Madrid 2011-2012 La Liga Champions
#2ssj4warriorPosted 4/1/2013 2:58:53 AM
I never use Max Potions... ;_;
---
Mentions of Cloyster - 453
Number of 56th posts stolen - 138
#3rossguy123Posted 4/1/2013 3:04:22 AM
Even if they don't have max potions, there's another way to increase the health depending on what food you eat before the quest. I use that method and got to level 48 without dying much with just potions and herbs... and sometimes mega potions. I'd like to have max potions, but don't know how to get them/make them. Oh, and yeah there are a lot of stupid players online anc sometimes I ask myself how did they even get to HR 6/7.
---
Nova, Raccoon, Strider//// Shuma, MODOK, Sentinel
#4RyuniPosted 4/1/2013 3:12:09 AM
rossguy123 posted...
Even if they don't have max potions, there's another way to increase the health depending on what food you eat before the quest. I use that method and got to level 48 without dying much with just potions and herbs... and sometimes mega potions. I'd like to have max potions, but don't know how to get them/make them. Oh, and yeah there are a lot of stupid players online anc sometimes I ask myself how did they even get to HR 6/7.

Blue Mushroom + Godbug = Nutrient
Nutrient + Honey = Mega Nutrient
Mega Nutrient + Dragon Toadstool = Max Potion
---
MH3U and more at www.youtube.com/naeryu
#5rossguy123Posted 4/1/2013 3:15:09 AM
Ryuni posted...
rossguy123 posted...

Blue Mushroom + Godbug = Nutrient
Nutrient + Honey = Mega Nutrient
Mega Nutrient + Dragon Toadstool = Max Potion

lol No wonder no one uses them,.. but I'll stock up on them, thanks.
---
Nova, Raccoon, Strider//// Shuma, MODOK, Sentinel
#6RekeahPosted 4/1/2013 3:17:51 AM
Max Potions are quite expensive to make. Farming for resources isn't the same as it was in Tri. In 3U, you actually have to spend your resource points very carefully, and seeing as how Dragon Toadstools are extremely heavy on resources, I'm not surprised you haven't met anyone who has used a Max Potion just yet. Of course, if they are in G-rank, then maybe they should go grind in Moga Village for a bit... >.>
#7TheKratos(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 3:22:53 AM
You can buy nutrients from the old lady in the marima, not sure if she always sells it, I bought 99 just in case. Same goes for dragon toadstool. Plus honey is easy to farm, so it really shouldn't be a problem to at least have couple of max potions. I only have ten to but I barely ever use them, and I always go in quests with 150 hp and stamina. This is a must in G-rank IMO.
---
PSNID: TheKratos.
Real Madrid 2011-2012 La Liga Champions
#8RyuniPosted 4/1/2013 3:36:26 AM
Rekeah posted...
Max Potions are quite expensive to make. Farming for resources isn't the same as it was in Tri. In 3U, you actually have to spend your resource points very carefully, and seeing as how Dragon Toadstools are extremely heavy on resources, I'm not surprised you haven't met anyone who has used a Max Potion just yet. Of course, if they are in G-rank, then maybe they should go grind in Moga Village for a bit... >.>

Get a High Rank/G-Rank weapon, farm low rank Royal Ludroth, turn Quality Sponge into 1000 resources per, keep all the extra Dash Extracts for Dash Juice.

It's not that hard, really.

Alternatively you can farm low rank Agnaktor and get loads of Lava Nuggets which generates 1500 resources per.
---
MH3U and more at www.youtube.com/naeryu
#9kobecrossoverPosted 4/1/2013 3:39:44 AM
Best method at G rank is to mine at the volcano and turn those into resources.
#10XCrimsonSamuraiPosted 4/1/2013 3:50:48 AM
Out of curiousity, what food do you eat to give you 150 Health/Stamina? I get it sometimes from having fresh food x2, usually go for **Meat / ***Bread and it gives me Health 150 / AUM.
---
PSN and NNID: CrimsonSamuraiX