how do you unlock hallowed jhen?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. how do you unlock hallowed jhen?
2 years ago#1
I want to farm it for it's armor.
---
Nova, Raccoon, Strider//// Shuma, MODOK, Sentinel
2 years ago#2
Some have been saying offline Alatreon. The guide and Japanese wiki imply Lucent Narga and Abyssal Lagia.

I've yet to see conclusive evidence on which is correct.
---
Official husband of Skyla.
2 years ago#3
I unlocked hallowed jhen before killing abyssal

you unlock him by doing all of the other elder dragons at least once.
---
twitch.tv/fiveleafclover - mh3u, mkw and the odd speedrun
xbl: Q cumberR | nnid: fiveleafclover
2 years ago#4
So basically.. you need to complete all offline quests anyway so you can fight Alatreon, who is one of the Elder dragons.
---
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)
2 years ago#5
You must defeat Jhen Moran (offline and/or online, I did both), Lucent naragacuga, silver rathalos, gold rathian, gold cedeus, cedeus, dire moralis and alatreon.
---
PSN: Zero__Loveless
GT: NeoDeus634
2 years ago#6
You must defeat Jhen Moran (offline and/or online, I did both), Lucent naragacuga, silver rathalos, gold rathian, gold cedeus, cedeus, dire moralis and alatreon.

Ah, now I see. Silver Los I have not done... Welp, guess I'll be farming Hallowed Jhen tonight.
---
http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/9412/comeatmebro1.png
didn't america win the civil war? - lunarknight64 (Posted 11/10/2009 3:15:32 PM)
2 years ago#7
lol I guess that's out of the picture, since I didn't beat offline for this. Only Tri. Oh well.
---
Nova, Raccoon, Strider//// Shuma, MODOK, Sentinel
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. how do you unlock hallowed jhen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived