Big Fin ?

#1Big3DPosted 4/6/2013 5:41:46 PM
how? i dont understand tuna does tuna show up in water like shark and hunt with harpoons? then get big fin from carve?
#2SSJ ZacPosted 4/6/2013 6:00:42 PM
You can get a big fin from any of these monsters:

Baggi(Tundra Jaggi)
Delex(Sand fish in S. Plains)
Molid Fish or Perciform(Big fish or fish that swim in schools in D. Island)

Kill the fish with harpoons. You got this!
---
Wii-U Monster Hunter 3U Friend ID: GiefCat
http://www.youtube.com/user/SSJZac
#3Big3D(Topic Creator)Posted 4/6/2013 7:34:44 PM
any chance which rank quest easiest to drop this like would i get this from town thundra Jaggi or easiest if i got to Hr4 thanudra etc...?
#4PhoenixWroggiPosted 4/6/2013 7:37:32 PM
You can't get them from Baggi, the guy was just repeating a mistake in the bradygames guide. Just go kill some Delex in the desert.
#5MoxRavagerPosted 4/6/2013 8:07:57 PM
PhoenixWroggi posted...
You can't get them from Baggi, the guy was just repeating a mistake in the bradygames guide. Just go kill some Delex in the desert.

You think He (or the Brady guys) would have figured it just by the fact THAT THEY AREN'T F'ING FISH AND DON'T HAVE FINS!
---
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage
#6OldDirtyCRPosted 4/6/2013 8:16:25 PM(edited)
MoxRavager posted...
PhoenixWroggi posted...

You think He (or the Brady guys) would have figured it just by the fact THAT THEY AREN'T F'ING FISH AND DON'T HAVE FINS!

Fin - A flattened appendage on various parts of the body of many aquatic vertebrates and some invertebrates

Jaggi have fins on their head. Just saying.

Anyways, you are correct. Jaggi do not drop them. Give the guy some slack, it's 500+ page guide <_>. They didn't even let him have complete access to the game when making it. Stuff is bound to slip through the cracks.

Anyways from what it sounds like it there were no "brady" guys. They commissioned an individual to make it, it was edited, and released.
---
Official husband of Skyla.
#7Big3D(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 9:24:10 AM
>< i keep getting monster guts and sharp fang on low level delex and hr 4 up quest i get qualty and giant wtf the town quest shiat is pissing me off all i wana do is clear the quest counter stuff
#8PhoenixWroggiPosted 4/7/2013 9:29:12 AM
Brady Games is responsible for the product they release with their name on. That they are too stupid or too cheap to even hire a proof reader falls entirely on their shoulder.