I may be playing this game a little too much..

#1Arcsx3Posted 4/7/2013 6:29:17 AM(edited)
I woke up this morning and a girl was standing back to the wall by my window. She was panting and scared. She whispered to me in a panicked voice, "Do you know what that is out there?" I got up and ran to the window and what I saw I could not begin to believe. It was a Khezu being chased by a Gigginox! I looked in amazement and then all of a sudden the Gigginox climed up the side of my house and crawled passed my window. I decided to run outside. This is when I realized I had two blades strapped to my back and when I ran out the door there was a pack of Jaggi with a Great Jaggia leading them. They charged me. I admit I was frightened so I decided to run. Around the corner from my house was another pack just like this. I continued to run down the street. I then made it to a campus and there were a group of people all carrying strange weapons. Wielding hammers, large swords, bows, and even a lance. I couldn't figure out why no one had a normal gun. Then a Rathlos slammed down from the sky and pinned me down. Then my alarm went off and I woke up. Only 125 hours in and these are my dreams.
#2messiah_of_evilPosted 4/7/2013 6:24:46 AM(edited)
What's a 'Kedzu' ?
---
Currently Playing: DmC: Devil May Cry. Phantasy Star Online 2.
#3Arcsx3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/7/2013 6:28:15 AM
messiah_of_evil posted...
What's a 'Kedzu' ?

Ment Khezu. Totally forget its proper name pronunciation and spelling XD.
#4pikachuboy7Posted 4/7/2013 1:40:36 PM
Don't worry, I saw a girl the other day wearing a green and red outfitty thing and I had to do a double take because i thought she was a Qurupeco. But this was not a dream (although MH has cut into my sleeping time)
---
Platypi will rule the world
#5bulbinkingPosted 4/7/2013 1:55:47 PM
I made sweet sweet love to the soft round end of a giggi.

What has the game turned me into!?
---
poker-over-killing.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-was-gamefaqs-moderator-for-5-yrs.html
NintendoID: Bulbinking (MH3U Charm Table 10 Master Race!)
#6cloud9820Posted 4/7/2013 2:34:00 PM
bulbinking posted...
I made sweet sweet love to the soft round end of a giggi.

What has the game turned me into!?

That made me lol.
---
AMD FX-4100 Quad-Core 3.6GHz | 4GB RAM | AMD Radeon HD 6800 | Realtek HD Audio | Windows 7 32bit | 500GB HDD |
GT-iTz CL0UD