I may be playing this game a little too much..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. I may be playing this game a little too much..

User Info: Arcsx3

Arcsx3
3 years ago#1
I woke up this morning and a girl was standing back to the wall by my window. She was panting and scared. She whispered to me in a panicked voice, "Do you know what that is out there?" I got up and ran to the window and what I saw I could not begin to believe. It was a Khezu being chased by a Gigginox! I looked in amazement and then all of a sudden the Gigginox climed up the side of my house and crawled passed my window. I decided to run outside. This is when I realized I had two blades strapped to my back and when I ran out the door there was a pack of Jaggi with a Great Jaggia leading them. They charged me. I admit I was frightened so I decided to run. Around the corner from my house was another pack just like this. I continued to run down the street. I then made it to a campus and there were a group of people all carrying strange weapons. Wielding hammers, large swords, bows, and even a lance. I couldn't figure out why no one had a normal gun. Then a Rathlos slammed down from the sky and pinned me down. Then my alarm went off and I woke up. Only 125 hours in and these are my dreams.

User Info: messiah_of_evil

messiah_of_evil
3 years ago#2
What's a 'Kedzu' ?
Currently Playing: DmC: Devil May Cry. Phantasy Star Online 2.

User Info: Arcsx3

Arcsx3
3 years ago#3
messiah_of_evil posted...
What's a 'Kedzu' ?

Ment Khezu. Totally forget its proper name pronunciation and spelling XD.

User Info: pikachuboy7

pikachuboy7
3 years ago#4
Don't worry, I saw a girl the other day wearing a green and red outfitty thing and I had to do a double take because i thought she was a Qurupeco. But this was not a dream (although MH has cut into my sleeping time)
Platypi will rule the world

User Info: bulbinking

bulbinking
3 years ago#5
I made sweet sweet love to the soft round end of a giggi.

What has the game turned me into!?
poker-over-killing.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-was-gamefaqs-moderator-for-5-yrs.html
NintendoID: Bulbinking (MH3U Charm Table 10 Master Race!)

User Info: cloud9820

cloud9820
3 years ago#6
bulbinking posted...
I made sweet sweet love to the soft round end of a giggi.

What has the game turned me into!?

That made me lol.
AMD FX-4100 Quad-Core 3.6GHz | 4GB RAM | AMD Radeon HD 6800 | Realtek HD Audio | Windows 7 32bit | 500GB HDD |
GT-iTz CL0UD
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. I may be playing this game a little too much..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived